Ultimate Deaths In Brazil [Murders and accidents]

• 608 Replies

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • Dark Cunnilingus Lord Of Hairy Mount Venus
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #585 on: August 11, 2014, 05:43:11 AM »

Parana BRAZIL-
In the early morning of Saturday, 09/08/2014 , at approximately 7:30 pm, police were deployed to the Paraná River, south area of Foz do Iguaçu, it would reportedly played a corpse by the river . On site was initially located a corpse and soon found a second body thrown a few meters from the bank of the rio.Com the arrival of the coroner, the bodies were removed from the water and found that both had punctures shots of 12 gauge bodies had no identification, however the police walked the trail to access the "Favela Cheese" and traced the identity of Daniel Constantine Sotto , 16, one of the dead.

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #586 on: August 11, 2014, 05:44:40 AM »
More pics.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #587 on: August 11, 2014, 06:25:06 PM »
He drown eh? :demented:

I tried to commit suicide one time...

I won't be trying that again I nearly fucking died.

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #588 on: August 13, 2014, 02:52:13 AM »

Four gang members were killed and one shot, on the main avenues of Garden Carapina, Sierra. The occurrence happened in the early afternoon of Saturday 9th 2014. None of the victims was identified.
According to police, the motivation of the crime would fight between rival gangs.  The person shot was taken to the Hospital Dorian Silva, his condition is unknown.

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #589 on: August 30, 2014, 08:49:11 PM »

A barbaric crime happened Sunday afternoon in a rural community near Pedrão, on a side road, which belongs to the municipality of Caravels, on a farm. The victim was identified as Idário José Ferreira, 30 years old, who lived Natalina Muniz da Silva Street, in the city of Pedro Canary / ES.
According to witnesses nearby, the two men had been drinking at the local watering hole (Bar), one thing led to another, an argument insued, which led to a tragic outcome.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 08:59:22 PM by SM666 »

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #590 on: September 16, 2014, 05:21:07 AM »

In the early morning of Saturday, September 13, 2014, at around 07h: 30min, military police were deployed to move to the end of Avenida General Meira. Reportedly because there was a person stretched on the bloodied asphalt and possibly dead.
When they arrived  they found that the victim was already in dead, killed by blows from a brick. The site was isolated until the arrival of Homicide and the Police Scientific and Forensic Institute. With the arrival of the coroner,  the body was removed to the morgue morgue for autopsy. Police have no suspects.

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #591 on: September 29, 2014, 04:20:53 PM »
On the afternoon of Saturday the 27th a woman with mental problems jumped under a truck in the city of Araguaína in Tocantins (388 km from Palmas). According to information from witnesses, a woman identified as Joana Ferreira da Silva, 27 years old.
At the time of the accident, she was playing in the street, according to one witness saying, "this is normal for her to do". The truck driver apparently didn't see her, the wheel of the vehicle struck the left leg of the woman and the weight of the vehicle, the woman's skin broke, being torn completely from the ankle to near half exposing the femur bones of the leg.
  She was taken to a Regional Hospital where she underwent surgery  in the ICU of the hospital. The driver of the truck identified as Enilson Rodrigues da Silva 33 years was taken to the police station where he provided clarification and was then released.

Offline DW

• Head Cheese
  • Master Baiter and
  • I Don't Get Any
« Reply #592 on: September 29, 2014, 04:53:51 PM »
Looks more like she pulled her pants down......oi!
I tried being anorexic once,

I could binge like a motherfucker, but I just could'nt do the purge part.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #593 on: October 16, 2014, 06:38:32 PM »
Needed.

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #594 on: October 29, 2014, 09:08:43 PM »

An ex-convict was brutally murdered inside his own residence Sirinhaém, South Coast of Pernambuco, late on Friday (24). José Miguel do Nascimento , 22, was beheaded and received deep cuts to arms while his father 75 years age was held hostage in the next room.

According to the boy's father, Amaro José do Nascimento, the crime was committed by three men. They arrived at the home just before midnight, when Amaro and Miguel were already asleep, and broke down the door. Father and son were tied with plastic tapes in the room where they slept, after Michael was rushed to the kitchen to run. The lord of 75 years suffered no injuries and was left tied up, until he could get loose and called the police.

After the crime, the men fled with the victim's father's car, a blue Siena. The vehicle was found on Saturday morning (25) at the Port of Renato and exits the ferry to the island of Santo Aleixo, also Sirinhaém. Still, nobody could tell the direction taken by the accused.

The Civil Police do not yet have information about the identity of the trio. Shaken, Amaro testified this morning and said everything happened very quickly, and as it was dark, he could not recognize the faces of the murderers.

According to police, Miguel José do Nascimento was killed the same day he left the prison in Palmares. It had been a week ago for conspiracy Tamandare and already had been previously arrested in Sirinhaém the practice of shoplifting.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #595 on: October 29, 2014, 09:14:19 PM »
Strange shape that bloody flow..

Uneven floor I suppose.

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #596 on: October 29, 2014, 09:20:32 PM »

Uneven floor I suppose.

It's Brazil, everything there is uneven. :grin:

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #597 on: October 29, 2014, 09:51:29 PM »

Uneven floor I suppose.

It's Brazil, everything there is uneven. :grin:

Even the old bill. Bent as fuck them blokes.

Old bill= Police.

Bent= corrupt, not on the level.

London chat.

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #598 on: November 07, 2014, 05:13:14 AM »
Earlier this week a serious accident happened on a stretch of the BR-101 involving a truck and a van that left three people dead and three others injured at the time of the municipality of Entre Rios (145 km from Salvador).

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #599 on: January 20, 2015, 05:23:54 AM »
Four criminals were killed after an exchange of gunfire with the military police on the morning of Monday the 19th in Jabalpur, south of the state capital. The confrontation occurred during a robbery attempt at an ATM, around 6, at Avenida Engineer Armando de Arruda Pereira.