The brutal art of Jon E(vil).

• 65 Replies

Offline Jon Evil

• True gore artist.
    • The brutal of Jon E(vil)
« on: January 02, 2013, 10:54:11 AM »
Kia ora, my name is Jon E(vil) and i'm a true gore artist.
I had thread going in the old G.G. website that was littered with my ramblings, bizarre anecdotes, quirky avatars,  loads of images and some (mostly abusive) comments from my time on You Tube.
All the images and stories can be found on my blog.

True gore art is the creation of an execution, murder, accident or suicide using little dolls but made to look just like the original.
I like to think of it as a bridge, a gateway to the real thing. Everybody knows there is a low-level war being waged in Mexico. But not everyone wants to watch a man have his head cut off with a chainsaw.
Now you can. Sinaloa cartel chainsaw execution.

Last year my account with You Tube was deleted and i signed up with Prochan.
On Prochan there is a rating system, thumbs up or down.
This adds to a overall score. In order to keep things going in one direction it would be appreciated if you like one of the videos to thumb it down. Now, i know that seems 'a little fucken dumb' but if you go against the grain all that happens is the total amount of videos goes up, the score see-saws. I'm not saying that you should go nuts and thumb everything down, (although that would be appreciated)  just follow the trend, Syrian girl has -6, if you like it, or not, thumb it down. Cartel rival hacked to pieces has +2 so thumb that one up if you like it or down if you don't.

There is a sticky at the top of each section that has a list of the 'Top Five' or in the case of the cartel section, the top executions. Comments are always welcome.

Random E(vil)
Mexican drug cartel executions
War
Accidents
Murder
Suicide

Avatars depicting how certain pieces worked.
Documenting Reality.comDo you make those videos entirely from scratch?!  If so, you, sir, are a fucking genius.

Offline Harley

• So Fucking Banned, It's Not Even Funny
  • Cocksucker Extraordinaire
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 10:55:58 AM »
Good to see you Jon. Go to the members introduction thread in the discussion section section and introduce yourself.
I'm off sucking Pizza Boys ass, I would suck his cock but I can't Get Eat Shit And Die off of it.

Offline Harley

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 10:59:19 AM »
And by the way we don't like prochan here at G2G. If you mention that again I will have to... I don't know... I'll think of something.
I'm off sucking Pizza Boys ass, I would suck his cock but I can't Get Eat Shit And Die off of it.

Offline Jon Evil

• True gore artist.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 11:28:40 AM »
Zombie in a body bag.
A battery operated piece that was inspired by a scene from the movie Shaun of the dead.

Ricardo Lopez.
The bork stalker who killed himself on video, the original video had the camera on a tripod so when he fell forward all you hear is blood gushing onto the floor, this avatar show what it might have looked like.

Single point body suspension.
Doesn't matter if it's one thru the back or ten thru the chest, it still hurts like fuck.

Chainsaw execution.
Enough said.

Gaddafi captured then shot.
I made this the day after chainsaw, it received over 10,000 views in Mexico alone when it was on You Tube.

Baseball bat then axe.
One of the odder executions iv seen. A man is beaten to death then chopped up with an axe. The video is edited with music added.

Syrian man set on fire.
Upon first seeing this video i assumed it was real, a man is set on fire and has his throat slashed. Months later i was told it was a fake. I was somewhat sceptical of this but having seen other fake F.S.A. videos recently, i believe it was fake.

Goldfish in a blender.
3 parts.

And by the way we don't like prochan here at G2G. If you mention that again I will have to... I don't know... I'll think of something.

:grin: Hi Harley, oh dear...you can cheer yourself up and thumb my videos down it you won't.
When i was signing up for ******* i was told by 'LiveLeak Content' via chat that "We'll promote you when your popular."
That line of text made me burst out laughing. Iv never been popular with what i do, the score never hit double figures. It sunk and that's where it's stayed. One day when im (un)popular enough i'll contact them.
Documenting Reality.comDo you make those videos entirely from scratch?!  If so, you, sir, are a fucking genius.

Offline DW

• Head Cheese
  • Master Baiter and
  • I Don't Get Any
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 02:38:27 PM »
PROCHAN !!!!

Slowly I turn.....step by step......inch by inch...........
I tried being anorexic once,

I could binge like a motherfucker, but I just could'nt do the purge part.

Offline Jon Evil

• True gore artist.
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 03:04:08 AM »
 S.A.A. solider stabs dead F.S.A. rebel. If he'd been killed in the next ten minutes and faced with GOD, he would attacked him as well.

Ivory Coast alligator handler. When facing down multiple gators id be armed with something more than a little stick.

Doctor murdered by two boys. It's like a episode of Scooby Doo.

Cartel butchery. Two videos put together, the dismemberment with speech, the 2nd is the note and pile of corpses.

Epic Auckland beatdown. Don't start arguments.

Man vs Pitbull. Achtung all owners/lovers of pitbulls, Satan wants his guard dogs back.

Live suicide. Infamous webcam from a guy in Sweden. I saw a thread detailing it live on a forum

Sniper vs Rebel. I winced when he shot him the leg, but he still managed to run on it.

Apartment building suicide jump.
The original footage was filmed off the computer onto to a mobile with  filmed  footage of the aftermath.

Man vs Pitbull. Mans revenge. A follow from the video man vs pitbull.

Red zone houses Christchurch.  A five minute bike from my house. A glimpse of what is a large area.

There seems to be a issue with Prochan, and although the G.G. channel is still up but a number of the threads in some sections have been deleted. if you don't like that site then don't click on the links.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:06:02 AM by Jon Evil »

Offline PS

• PermaBanned
  • PermaBanned
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 06:41:06 AM »
I used to draw a bit of gore before I even knew what it looked like.  Good show, John Evil. 

Offline RavenMadd

• nothing leads to nothing
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 11:54:38 PM »
damn genius
lowtech shit and a raven hey! ....Courtney Love (That  Bitch)

Offline Jon Evil

• True gore artist.
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 11:05:59 PM »
^Thanks.^

SAA headshot. Never saw that coming.

Camera man doesn't realize that a sniper is watching him.

Subtitled execution, not everyone was happy about that it seems.

Toilet dive. ??????????

African man ripped in half.

Los zeta beheading, not the latest one, filmed at night.

Russian dash cam. Best invention for the most deserving country.

A lonely road in, where else, Syria.

FSA newbie, well at least he got to shoot his gun.

Beaten, shot and dragged away, war makes some people very angry.

Eyeball torture. Even thou its just a doll, it still looks nasty.

Headshot!!. And the FSA racks up another avoidable loss.

Harlem shake, cartel style. The latest trend given the treatment.

FSA sniper vs SAA sniper. I always wondered what a game of tag with high powered rifles would look like.

No attachments this month sorry, my laptop was groaning under the weight of all the raw footage from this month and a major clean up/sort out in in progress.

Offline Harley

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 11:12:02 PM »
Maybe if you didn't post at P*****n

Offline RavenMadd

• nothing leads to nothing
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 02:36:53 AM »
damn 21st century dada-ist of gore
lowtech shit and a raven hey! ....Courtney Love (That  Bitch)

Offline Jon Evil

• True gore artist.
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2013, 01:03:01 AM »
Thanks RavenMadd :demented:

Los Zeta http://www.prochan.com/view?p=c53_1362015923\

Gulf cartel http://jon-evil.prochan.com/Mexican_drug_cartel_executions/t/f4f_1362449166

Facebook user execution http://www.prochan.com/view?p=81d_1362536572

Syria http://www.prochan.com/view?p=031_1362708327

Colombia http://www.prochan.com/view?p=c74_1362831142

FSA vs SAA http://www.prochan.com/view?p=bd1_1362889661

Mad dragon axe stunt‏ http://www.prochan.com/view?p=dd7_1363141124

Homemade fishing gear, epic fail.‏ http://www.prochan.com/view?p=072_1363313289

Suicide 1 http://jon-evil.prochan.com/Suicide/t/abc_1363655830

Suicide 2 http://jon-evil.prochan.com/Suicide/t/c6a_1363832498

Maybe if you didn't post at P*****n
Not going to happen.
The lastest videos are here on Vimeo.

I also have a twitter account.
The situation with that is when i upload to Vimeo it gets updated on there as well. Things, somewhat predictably, haven't gone to well. I got one follower straight away, but i know him personally. Within a few hours i had another, i started to upload a couple of the old mexican vids, and that person left.
Then i got two metal bands, popular in the U.S. by the look of it but unknown elsewhere. Great, i thought. By now i signed up for Vimeo, they left after a few updates as well. Another person started to 'follow' me, i uploaded dead soldier. Now they have left. :-?
There is a plan with twitter, so we'll see how it goes.
I saw a ad in the paper the other day asking for artists to submit work for a show in Nelson (top of the South Island) i got excited. Went online, looked it up and saw there was no fucken way they'd accept me. But in the true spirit of the eternal battler i will submit three fotos, just so some arty farty bastard gets to see some True Gore art.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 01:22:39 AM by Jon Evil »

Offline Jon Evil

• True gore artist.
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 01:47:16 AM »
Crushed  by a tree. The 1st gore clip on the net i ever saw. The 2nd was chechclear.
Drummer. A Israeli solider that know something other than to just occupy someones land.
CCTV suicide. The end.
Police station suicide. This was released to show he killed himself, not the other way around.
Mexican C.D.G. cartel. 4 out of 5 Zetas lose their heads.
Cameraman films his own death. Tough luck for this guy.
Tank exhaust torture. Birthday maybe?.
Gator vs trainer. Don't touch him where he wants you to.
Suicide bomber. Didn't quite end the way it was supposed to. Failed to get removed from Trade Me as well. :-(
Mexican C.D.G. execution This bloke was wearing a really old version of the Canterbury Crusaders rugby top.
Base jumper. I encourage people to take risks, it means less stupid people in the world.
Tank ambush. In this version i had a crew member climb out on fire.

Offline Jon Evil

• True gore artist.
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2013, 02:13:34 AM »
Chinese driver. Nice people, useless drivers.
Russian dash cam. Driving at night an plowing into someone would be a nightmare come true.
F.S.A. rebel spits up blood. Women would know what its like to spit out a warm liquid.
Remains eaten by animals. At least the dogs don't go hungry in Syria.
Los Zeta behead a woman. I had a HUGE smile on my face when i watched this.
Beheaded/dismembered under a ladder. I wish, just once, they'd use SLAYER as background music.
The shit bins. Photos inside the shit-bins of Christchurch, 2 years of rotting human feces.
Syrian martyr. Shot in the throat, points finger to the sky, slowly dies, classic propaganda video.
Fingers vs blender. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Aftermath. I wonder if they have run outta space at the local morgue.
Shot dead getting in the washing. Just doing what comes naturally for woman.
Syrian cannibal. He's not hero, he's a very naughty boy.

The VIMEO experiment is over (for now) 5 weeks in and not too many views later, someone complained. I never got a email saying anything, they just deleted the whole account. :-(

Offline Jon Evil

• True gore artist.
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2013, 10:40:10 AM »
Shot dead and covered with dirt. Not everyone gets to see their own grave.
Hezbollah solider beheading. Cameraman was updating facebook when the action began.
Zeta cartel boss. It doesn't pay to be important in the criminal underworld.
Hezbollah solider shot dead taking a piss.
Suicide hanging from a powerpole. Strange but effective.
Syrian blunt knife beheading. Popular during the Iraq war as well.
Face destroyed. Classic war gore.
Beatdown. Don't fuck with the locals if the POLICE are nowhere to be found.
More F.S.A. dead. Avoidable.

There are two ways to get featured on Best Gore. Either you last moments on the surface of planet earth are filmed and uploaded to the net, or you mangle yourself, take some photos and submit them.
I did neither, i contacted the owner and told him who i was, an artist that makes death palatable for the masses and in return is hated.
This is a small victory but means a great deal considering the amount of shit iv endured over the years.
Best Gore.