What was your first taste of gore

• 70 Replies

Offline MORBID1965

• How do ya like me now?
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2013, 12:04:00 AM »
I inflicted gore....my first time.  Me and some kids who lived next door would wait and kill rats that came from underneath this house with cinder blocks and then look at em afterwards.  As I got older, I became fascinated by gore and read and looked at everything I could associated with it.  Once I got a computer and got online, I was like everyone else...rotten.com, snuffx.com, ogrish, goregasm..planet gore...all the good sites.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2013, 12:11:12 PM »
I inflicted gore....my first time.  Me and some kids who lived next door would wait and kill rats that came from underneath this house with cinder blocks and then look at em afterwards.  As I got older, I became fascinated by gore and read and looked at everything I could associated with it.  Once I got a computer and got online, I was like everyone else...rotten.com, snuffx.com, ogrish, goregasm..planet gore...all the good sites.

FIRST WARNING FOR SPAMMING!!

I tried to commit suicide one time...

I won't be trying that again I nearly fucking died.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2013, 12:11:26 PM »
Oh wait......

Offline nldude

• PermaBanned
  • PermaBanned
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2013, 04:12:17 AM »
aw shit ya mean i have to go to the 90"s with 5600 baud waiting ad finitem for photos to load. Had to be a now defunct site in Boston when i was an EMT and we shared pics of onsite shit. So i will go with Death and Dementia.

Um yes i still remember 14k from back in the day.

Offline pickle

• Eater of brains
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2013, 07:37:16 PM »
My first taste of gore was when I was a probationary member of a volunteer ambulance service.  My first shift some guy blew his guts out with a 12 gauge.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2013, 11:01:18 PM »
My first taste of gore was when I was a probationary member of a volunteer ambulance service.  My first shift some guy blew his guts out with a 12 gauge.

No shit? Pics please :excited:

Offline pickle

• Eater of brains
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2013, 01:45:16 PM »
sorry no pics wasn't allowed in Canada, you can get in some deep shit doing that.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2013, 01:55:15 PM »
sorry no pics wasn't allowed in Canada, you can get in some deep shit doing that.

Offline feral07

• Not enough room to write what I want..
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2013, 03:01:03 AM »
My Dad took me to see my Grand dad in his coffin at the  parlor  when I was 5 years old, told me he was sleeping. I didn't by that. That lead me to an  obsession with death when I was a kid, tried to find out everything about it but there was no internet back then. I also found two dead bodies when I was a teenager. One jumped from the forth road bridge, and the other drowned himself in a dam called Peppermill, as he found out his wife was cheating on him, and my dog at the time brought him to the siding with his coat which was ballooned out with air, he'd been in the water a bloody long time, skin slippage and popping out eyes. I had to run 9 miles home again to phone the  police, alas no mobile phones either. First video was Chechclear. You can find a copy of the video here

http://robert-lindsay.blogspot.co.uk/2008/10/chechclear-video.html................

That video still haunts me to this day. And that was the start for me
In my head... There's some shelves that need cleaning from basement to ceiling.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2013, 12:30:25 PM »
I'm A Freaking Cry Baby When I don't Get My Way

Offline feral07

• Not enough room to write what I want..
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2013, 04:20:58 PM »
http://robert-lindsay.blogspot.co.uk/2008/10/chechclear-video.html................

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
[/qu

Funny work for me fine. There is another vid BUT its not of the young guy that started me down the line of gore, its of his army mates being beheaded.
In my head... There's some shelves that need cleaning from basement to ceiling.