The Last Movie You Watched

• 17 Replies

Offline Jon Evil

• True gore artist.
    • The brutal of Jon E(vil)
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2017, 09:51:30 AM »
The hitmans bodyguard. 2017
 Predictable but funny, action-comedy Netfix 'original'.
 With a two hour running time it dragged like a slow shit after the first hour. It really could have done with 30 mins trimmed out of it. Near the end i found myself fast-forwarding thur any talking.
 The stunts were pretty good and the action, although brainless, was entertaining. Salma Hayek was completely wasted in it and to a degree Gary Oldman.
 I got a torrent copy that was leaked.
 Glad to have not paid for it.
 4/10
Documenting Reality.comDo you make those videos entirely from scratch?!  If so, you, sir, are a fucking genius.

Offline Jon Evil

• True gore artist.
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2017, 12:43:13 PM »
The Bride. 2017.
 A Russian ghost story.
 Lionsgate have got the remake rights. Bloody Disgusting (includes trailer)
 Pretty good overall, 8/10. When i saw it was being remade i made a point to watch the original, its 95mins, but the blokes associated those fucking 'conjuring' movies will grind it out to at least two hours and it will lose alot in translation.
 Got a copy off Pirate bay and subtites elsewhere.
Documenting Reality.comDo you make those videos entirely from scratch?!  If so, you, sir, are a fucking genius.

Offline Jon Evil

• True gore artist.
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2017, 01:15:01 AM »
A dark song.  8/10
 A 2016 Irish independent horror film about a woman who hires an occultist to get vengeance for her dead son.
They are locked in a house together and do a series of rituals. It slowly builds the tension thru a lack of action.