Cop shoots man for not showing his hands

• 3 Replies

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • Dark Cunnilingus Lord Of Hairy Mount Venus
  • HardGore Extremist
« on: June 05, 2015, 03:44:00 PM »

Justin Taylor, 20, and the two men he was with matched the descriptions of a 911 caller who said three men had "flashed" a gun. And Cruz saw them "making a scene" on their way to the 7-Eleven near 2100 S. State Street. Confronted by officers, the two men with Taylor held up their hands, while Taylor alone was "noncompliant."

Body-cam video shows that Taylor turned toward officers with his hands in his pants before hoisting his shirt — a gesture officers are trained to recognize as a possible weapon-draw. "Nothing that Mr. Taylor did assisted in de-escalating the situation," Gill said. "If anything, it escalated things."

Taylor's shooting was justified, Gill said, not because he posed an actual threat, but because Cruz reasonably perceived a threat. "Officer Cruz's belief that Dillon Taylor was armed with a gun and
intended to use it against the officers was reinforced by Dillon's actions and the acts of others," Gill wrote in a letter to Salt Lake City Police Chief Chris Burbank. "By the time Dillon drew his hands from his waistband, Officer Cruz's belief that Dillon was presenting a weapon [and ... would use the weapon against officers] was reasonable."

Offline Saltydog

• Über Admin
  • Mutherfuckers!!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 11:43:28 PM »
I doubt there'll be riots in the streets for him, he doesn't have the right skin tone.
You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit!

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • Dark Cunnilingus Lord Of Hairy Mount Venus
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 01:52:02 AM »
I doubt there'll be riots in the streets for him, he doesn't have the right skin tone.

:yup:

Offline DW

• Head Cheese
  • Master Baiter and
  • I Don't Get Any
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 03:14:33 PM »

I tried being anorexic once,

I could binge like a motherfucker, but I just could'nt do the purge part.