Ultimate Deaths In Brazil [Murders and accidents]

• 607 Replies

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2013, 01:16:21 AM »
At around 11:20 pm (03/06/13) at the end of Conj. Helena Street in Hannibal Francisco Trindade, Helena neighborhood in Mossley. The young man known as José Renato da Silva, 18 who lived in the street Maria Batista dos Santos, in the same neighborhood, was killed with a firearm. According to initial reports, the couple has reportedly suffered an assassination attempt in April of this year, and this morning was chased by unknown men while trying to escape the gunfire the young man was shot in the leg which broke his tibia, Then when he fell was shot twice in the head. The police followed local leads nearby, because there was information that the perpetrator would be in a residence close but no one was arrested.
I'm A Freaking Cry Baby When I don't Get My Way

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2013, 09:44:19 AM »
Pink phone pffft
I tried to commit suicide one time...

I won't be trying that again I nearly fucking died.

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • Dark Cunnilingus Lord Of Hairy Mount Venus
  • HardGore Extremist
    • The Daily Gore
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2013, 03:58:29 PM »
Pink phone pffft

Real men wear & use pink, thought you knew DD ?  :lol:
I couldn't help it

>>>http://thedailygore.com/<<<

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2013, 04:34:14 PM »

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • Dark Cunnilingus Lord Of Hairy Mount Venus
  • HardGore Extremist
    • The Daily Gore

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2013, 09:21:05 PM »
A person identified as Fabiano Elilson Lourenço da Silva, 28, was fatally shot in the left chest at heart level, in the evening of Friday May 17, 2013, when he was in a bar in front of his residence in Martins Júnior street in Plateau, in the large Alto de São Manoel. According to information the victim was at the bar Zezinho, when he was shot, but no one knew or wanted to reveal who had fatally shooting shot Fabiano, what we know so far is that the after the shooter flrd in an unknown direction and nobody could or would identify him. A team ALFA SAMU was deployed, but when arrived at the scene, rescuers were informed that he had already passed. The ITEP was triggered to do the removal for the headquarters of the agency, and investigations will be conducted by Dr. Roberto Moura Bachelor, holder DEHOM (Homicide Division of Mossley), unhappy family members at the scene, according to police said the same had no enmity with anyone much less involvement with illicit things.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2013, 09:45:01 PM »
 Another crime of murder registered at tonight May 8, 2013. The incident occurred at this time Brasiliana de Jesus Street neighborhood near Belo Horizonte. According to initial reports the victim in was identified as "João Neto", and according to popular he resided behind State School Justinian Manoel de Melo, who was shot on the streets and witnesses heard at least five shots fired. A team of SAMU arrived at the scene but the victim was already dead, according to the SAMU report he took two shots in the chest region and at least one in the arm.  Onsite law of silence reigns nobody saw who it was or where the shooter or shooters was, according to a popular victim suffered from mental problems, has not confirmed this information.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2013, 09:50:21 PM »
Looks like Bruce Grobbelaar

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2013, 10:00:38 PM »
Good old butter fingers LOL

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2013, 10:16:12 PM »

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2013, 01:05:40 AM »
Saturday night (19th) was marred by violence in calves, a woman was brutally murdered by former teammate on second street Our Lady of Grace in District Salgado, Maria Aparecida da Silva, 28, was stabbed to death in front of children by her husband Jose Alves da Silva Neto aka (Dude) 32, reportedly the victim was getting ready in a neighbor's house for couple go to a party that was going to celebrate the birthday of the city, when the accused came to search jealous and started a discussion with his wife who tried to outrun him but failed, Maria aparecida was murdered with six stab wounds in front of the neighbors residence, a crime that shocked the neighborhood, after the crime the accused surrendered to police.

He stated "It was not me, I was the victim of sorcery and witchcraft". based on the Maria da Penha law for assaulting his companion, he was taken to the police station on duty Caruaru which was booked in the act of murder and the body was sent to Maria Aparecida IML also Caruaru.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2013, 09:31:14 AM »
Serious looking knife.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2013, 12:11:23 AM »
One person was killed and another survived shooting in the early afternoon of Saturday, May 25, 2013, in the city of Baraúna. The murder took place on the main avenue of the city, at the gateway to the state of Ceará, around 14.00pm. Cleonilson Benilson do Nascimento, 23 years old, resident of Leandro Anselmo street in the city center, was hit with several shots pistol caliber .380 and died on the spot. His companion, known only as "Joseph Bruno" was found lying next to the body of Cleonilson and was rescued by the staff of the Regional Hospital for Samu Tarcisio Maia. According to information from rescuers Bruno had two head injuries, but was delivered in HRTM still breathing. The police received information that the victim stopped at a motorcycle repair shop and asked the mechanic to put a tube in the tire and left the establishment.

The tire fitter said he heard several shots, but remained within the tire repair and did not go outside to see what was happening. Cleonilson and Bruno tried to escape the gunshots by hiding inside a booth in the back of a gas station under construction, but were followed and shot several times. According to rescuers Samu, Bruno was found sitting in the corner of the wall with Cleonilson lifeless in his arms. Information of the officers who attended the event, Cleonilson has had several stints in prison and Baraúna Assu, accused of robbery and was being investigated for involvement in the explosion of the agency of the Bank of Brazil in the city. Against Cleonilson, had an arrest warrant outstanding. Joseph Bruno, also had several stints in prison for involvement with drugs when underage and also had outstanding arrest warrant to his disadvantage. Police Radio Patrol garrison city led by Sgt's Azevedo, Gibson, Cb's Ezenildo, Magellan, with the command of Lt. Luiz Almeida, made ​​the isolation of the procedures for the staff of the Institute of Technical and Scientific Police. The body was removed to be Cleonilson periciado in Mossley.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2013, 01:25:34 AM »
RICARDO DA COSTA Cardoso, 34, known as "PATU", residing in the Horse Pond, Macaíba / RN, drowned 7th May while fishing at the dam of Tabatinga, in this city.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2013, 05:26:19 PM »
15 year old girl throat slashed at shrine. 3rd June 2013

A teenage girl only 15 years named Talia Cristina Araújo dos Anjos, who resided in the Mariana Hills, was found dead around 9.30am this Wednesday (03/07), in a building of the Shrine of Our Lady of Piauí, located in the Mariana Morros in Ilha Grande. The neck of the victim was savagely slashed caused by a sharp object, such as a knife or machete.

According to the police officer Robinson Castilho, only after the body was processed by the coroner will it be possible to know what killed the young woman. "The murder may have happened at the end of last night" (02/03), Castilho said. Police and military tactical force were at the scene and did a survey of the occurrence.