Ultimate Deaths In Brazil [Murders and accidents]

• 607 Replies

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2013, 03:26:36 AM »
Sunday night 16th June 2013 another murder was recorded in the town of Santa Rita, near the metropolitan area of ​​João Pessoa. Police said two men wearing motor bike helmets raided a house in Rua Professor Severo Rodrigues, Popular neighborhood and fired four shots at Severus Severino Correia, 34 years.

The bandits were on a bike POP black and so far police have no suspects or information that would have motivated the murder.

The victim's wife said her husband had no quarrel with anyone and was not involved with the criminal world and worked in a warehouse of building materials in the city.

I'm A Freaking Cry Baby When I don't Get My Way

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2013, 03:28:55 AM »
Drug abuser is murdered by neighbor 15-06-13

The crime happened around 22:30 Saturday 15th june in Allotment Demosthenes Veras in the neighborhood José Carlos de Oliveira.

The victim, Cicero Jose da Silva, 24, was single and lived on the street Sairé in Allotment Demosthenes Veras. He was a crack user and has had three stints prison for theft.

According to police, the accused was having a beer at snooker Gordo, and when the victim and the accused finished a glass of beer, the accused took the knife he carried on his waist with the intention of finding the victim and kill him, because he knew the victim would be at the pool club this night for him to preform the attack, when the Da Silva bought a beer and had his back turned on the knifeman, the accused asked: "Do you remember the phone that you stole from me?"; Da Silva fast remembered and said he would pay for the cell, at this point the accused did not think twice and began stabbing Da Silva and after the victim fell to the ground the attacker left the knife in the body and left the scene.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2013, 03:34:00 AM »
After a day of investigation, police have identified the name of the victim who had severed head in the municipality of Tuntum. The woman's name is Suzana Ferreira Lima, 37, a native of the city of Barra do Corda. The victim's body has also been found, was approximately 600 yards from where the head was left in a bag.

According to the police investigator Civil Idelan Alves Pereira, Suzana was mentally handicapped and drug abuser. The victim had a habit of leaving home and wandering around the city for hours, sometimes days, at random. The woman's body was found near a football field.

Yesterday morning (02/7), around 6 am, the head of Suzana was found in front of the school Gilza Leda in Seabra Oak Avenue, in the municipality of Tuntum (366 km distance from São Luís). The population realized the bag after it had been attracting much attention from street dogs. When we were checking someone realized it was a human head.

The investigator Iderlan commented that the police already works with some suspects.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2013, 11:38:02 AM »
After a day of investigation, police have identified the name of the victim who had severed head in the municipality of Tuntum. The woman's name is Suzana Ferreira Lima, 37, a native of the city of Barra do Corda. The victim's body has also been found, was approximately 600 yards from where the head was left in a bag.

According to the police investigator Civil Idelan Alves Pereira, Suzana was mentally handicapped and drug abuser. The victim had a habit of leaving home and wandering around the city for hours, sometimes days, at random. The woman's body was found near a football field.

Yesterday morning (02/7), around 6 am, the head of Suzana was found in front of the school Gilza Leda in Seabra Oak Avenue, in the municipality of Tuntum (366 km distance from São Luís). The population realized the bag after it had been attracting much attention from street dogs. When we were checking someone realized it was a human head.

The investigator Iderlan commented that the police already works with some suspects.

I see now! i missed this one some how :frown:
I tried to commit suicide one time...

I won't be trying that again I nearly fucking died.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2013, 11:44:29 AM »
I was quicker than you wuuuuuuu, but my pics were shitter  :frown:

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2013, 12:48:38 PM »
I was quicker than you wuuuuuuu, but my pics were shitter  :frown:
I just got lucky with the pics i guess.. Sometimes if the story is good the pics dont really need to be HR..
I tried to commit suicide one time...

I won't be trying that again I nearly fucking died.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2013, 01:10:22 PM »
You'd be surprised how many don't even read them, I always thought they were mutually conducive, but that's me...

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2013, 02:59:00 AM »
Sorry I have some catching up to do, busy two weeks, personal shit you know how it goes...

But on the plus side, you know Brazil never sleeps and they never stop butchering each other, so hopefully these updates can quench your thirst good denizens of g2g.

On the evening of Monday (08), The victim still had his helmet on his head and by all indications, was executed with a single shot firearm neck. What leads you to believe that, 'Nigga' was shot by someone who was passenger on his motorcycle. The vehicle was driven by those who committed the crime.

Still close to the site, about 20 meters, was Niggas cap and sandals. Experts of the Institute of Criminology were triggered to perform the first surveys. After periciado, the body will be led by a team from the Institute of Forensic Medicine (IML) for Arapiraca. Denio Cruz Lima, better known as 'Nigga' resided in Set Rosete Andrade, located in uptown Boulder. According to the information given to our newsroom, the police already have a line of inquiry and the case should be under the responsibility of the new owner of the 7th Regional Police Boulder, the delegate Joseph Lindberg, who takes on Tuesday (09), with transfer also delegate Reuben Natario.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2013, 03:09:48 AM »
Marcos Dias Torres, 29, is the prime suspect of killing his mistress, Natalia Vanessa de Oliveira, 26, with several two strokes of knife in the neck. The crime occurred at Rua Duque de Caxias, in Aplausível Garden, Central Caarapó area.
The scene was witnessed by the victim's daughter, a child of seven years. According to police, the couple drank at a bar on Saturday night, but there was disagreement around 23h and the woman left the scene. Mark climbed on the bike and went in search of the victim. Coming up to her, grabbed a knife and began to strike several blows, two of them were well-aimed at the neck and the rest throughout the body. The daughter Natalia watched everything. After the crime, Mark left the place and even Sunday morning was a fugitive.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2013, 03:13:17 AM »
The violence in the state of Rio Grande do Norte is present both in the capital, as well as virtually any suburb. The city of Baraúna has stood by the number of police incidents, mostly crime of murder.

During the morning of Wednesday, July 17, 2013, around 10.40am another person was killed in that city. Crime according to initial reports, occurred in the neighborhood of the substation, 'Waldomiro Rua das Chagas Pereira. The victim, the ex-convict Luciano Targino de Morais, 25 years old, was shot about seven times with a firearm, while sleeping in a hammock inside the residence. According to police, Luciano had involvement with the criminal world, was accused of drug trafficking and robbery, and was also charged with attempted murder. The body of the ex-convict was examined by the ITEP coroner on duty, and then handed over to the relatives for burial. Also according to the police, the suspect reached the victims residence on foot, shot the victim and escaped on foot, witnesses say he escaped in a vehicle driven by and accomplice in a nearby street.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2013, 03:15:22 AM »
Policemen from the 2nd Precinct Territorial Safe Harbor, located in the district of Arraial D'help, received information from the Central Integrated Communication of Civil and Military Police officers, realizing homicide in Projected Street in Barrio Mary Widow, District Municipality of Trancoso Porto Seguro, on the date 07/16/2013, around 13:00pm.
Victim Marciel RODRIGUES DOS SANTOS, 28 years of age, began a confrontation with FABIO ALVES MOREIRA, 30 years of age, known in the local area by the nickname Bin Laden struck a blow chest of the victim who died on the spot. An immediate police team coordinated by Bel. Rafael Augusto X. Zanini, began investigations immediately after checking the cadaver and end later arrested Bin Laden, who confessed to the murder.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2013, 03:18:10 AM »
Around 20:00 this Tuesday, July 16, a garrison of Military Police was informed of a murder in Star Street South in St. Lawrence Neighborhood. The police were on the scene and the homicide was confirmed. A team of SILC Service (Crime Scene Investigation) delegation led by Dr. Wendel Ferreira arrived and removed the cadaver.

According to popular reports, two men on a motorcycle stopped at the corner, the passenger got off and went to a bar, where he saw the victim, began shooting and escaped from sight without a trace. The victim was identified as Valesca Araújo dos Santos, 27 years old, who lived opposite to that bar.

The experts of the Department of Technical Police Dr. Manuel Garrido Bomjardim and Pablo were in place to process the murder. According to the expert Manuel Garrido, the victim was hit by 6 shots, with 3 on the chest, left thigh 1 and 2 on the left side. After experts processed the scene, the body was removed to the morgue for examination usual.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2013, 03:19:51 AM »
The Civilian Police Station Forest records the 4th homicide in 10 days. The most recent occurred around 2pm on the day July 17, when a man was shot dead inside a commercial establishment, located in Telebahia.

A garrison of Military Police was informed of the incident and attended the scene and took control of the area until the arrival of the Civil Police, which was represented by the principal delegate, Samuel Martins and his team. A victim was identified as Edgar da Silva Souza, 36 years old, resident of Fazenda Boa Fonte, South River, municipality of Nova Viçosa. According to police, Edgar was inside the store "Fagundes Construction Material", when two men riding a motorcycle approached the store, entered and began shooting at the victim.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2013, 03:24:49 AM »
17-07-2013
An unidentified man died during a robbery at a pizzeria in the Caiuás Street, Altos neighborhood of Monte Alegre in Golden. At around 10.20pm 17th July the assailant arrived, leaned on the counter as if to place an order, but pulled a knife from his waist, threatened the on duty waitress and demanded money from the register. One of the employees got brave and a confrontation with the burglar began.
A police officer who was in plainclothes identified himself and asked the assailant to drop the knife. The assailant attacked the off duty cop, who fired two warning shots, yet the criminal was not intimidated and tried to attack the him regardless. The officer was left with one option to fire upon the criminal, the rounds passed through the body and out the back. The officer called medics, but when the rescue team arrived the individual was already lifeless. The site was isolated until the arrival of the expert David Isle and delegated Andreia Alves Pereira. The Civil Police found that the assailant was not carrying documents, so he has not been identified. The body was sent to the Legal Medical Institute (IML) of Golden. The robber was wearing a black jacket, a black puma t-shirt, light blue and white slippers. Appears to be between 25 and 30 years of age. Even as the police, just before the act that resulted in his death, the man attempted a robbery at another shop near the bus terminal in Golden.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2013, 03:28:32 AM »
A woman was killed on Saturday morning 20/07/13 in Caruaru. The body of the victim, Aulilândia Gomes da Silva, 25, who lived in Sister Alice Street, in the neighborhood José Carlos de Oliveira, was found around 6 am, next to a vacant lot, the street José Antonio do Nascimento , in the same neighborhood.
The body was not identified on site according to the Military Police, the victim was a girl. She had no visible signs of violence, only a wound on his chin and a small cut on his arm, but what caught my attention was the fact that it is her legs tied.