Ultimate Deaths In Brazil [Murders and accidents]

• 607 Replies

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2013, 03:31:47 AM »
Another murder occurred at Pentecost in the evening of Friday, 19/07/13. It happened in the neighborhood San Pedro around 18 hours when the lady Ivonete Barbosa Rodrigues, 33, was taking satisfaction in the house of the accused due to a misunderstanding between her daughter and another teen, occurred the day before.
 According to information gathered by the police, to take satisfactions happened the previous day, tempers exalted between the victim and a brother of another teen involved in the case, called Maike. Followed In another brother of Maike known as Edinho had just come home from work, pulled out a firearm and fired four shots made toward the victim who died at the scene.

The victim left the two orphaned teenagers aged 13 and 16 years respectively.

I'm A Freaking Cry Baby When I don't Get My Way

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2013, 03:38:02 AM »
The Military Police were informed of a murder committed in a commercial setting, called vsilva, former "Gogo da Ema", located in District Path. The murder occurred around 19.30, this Sunday, July 21 .
This is Lucas Santos de Oliveira, 25, resident of Street Ana Rodrigues in New Town America. According to information, Luke and some friends were celebrating the birthday of a friend. The party had already finished and Luke was with the birthday girl and another 2 people, when a man approached Lucas, pulled out a gun and shot him in the mouth. Scared the birthday girl fled. According to reports, the birthday girl would get involved in a mess with a stranger the night before, they argued and he took a slap to his face. Lucas would have taken the pains, almost coming to blows with the aggressor. According to the delegate Wendel, the facts may be related.
According to the expert Manuel Garrido, the victim was hit with 01 shot short distance in the mouth and died instantly. After the expertise, the body was removed to the morgue for examination usual.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2013, 03:44:24 AM »
Earlier on Thursday 25th July, a woman identified as Maria da Penha Gomes 53 Years, was killed with two shots in the back and the other one in the head. The victim lived in Vila Severino Izindro, Rua Mascarenia of Moraisno Mandacaru neighborhood in the Capital.
Some information given of the victim, the victim has two children, she was known to be involved with drugs and was gunned down with 3 shots to her back and head, likely over a drug dispute.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2013, 03:51:33 AM »
Mechanic Is Murdered While Repairing Vehicle

Around 15:00 this Thursday, July 25, a garrison of Military Police was informed of a murder in New Cross Street, in the neighborhood Tancredo Neves. The police were on the scene and confirmed the fact. The victim was identified as Manuel Ferreira Souza, 46 years old, known as "Mechanical Nel". According to information from locals, "Nel" died in front of his house, in front of the Church Christian Congregation of Brazil, while under the front of a white Fiat Uno, numberplate JQJ 1942. "Nel" was repairing the vehicle when two men arrived on a motorcycle and one of them started shooting the victim, then escaping.

According to the delegate Mark Antony, both father and his son have gotten involved in illegality. The son is accused of a robbery in Porto Seguro and "Nel" has been arrested for involvement in cattle rustling. Also according to the delegate, there are reports that last week there was an attempt against the son, but he survived the attempt.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2013, 05:42:25 AM »
Alex Santana dos Santos, 22, aka "Sapão" resident of Galaxy Kaikan South neighborhood in Teixeira de Freitas, was executed on this Friday night, July 26, around 2am, at Rua new generation in the same neighborhood where he lived with several shots. Alex, who according to the delegate Dr. Marco Antonio, has been arrested in connection with drug trafficking and theft of bike, was walking down the street when a silver car approached, two men got out of the car and fired several shots at "Sapão" he died where he fell.

Witnesses said they heard several shots, at least 6 of them hit the victim in the back, arm, and left lateral head. The Dr. Marco Antonio was on site with a team of SILC to survey the corpse. The body was removed to the morgue where the funeral will be sorted.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2013, 05:45:35 AM »
Man named Mauricio José do Nascimento de Sousa, 33, a resident of the block I, House 35, Park Wall Ferraz in northern Teresina, was murdered with a gun shot in the chest, in the street Danana Antonio, in the Santa Maria's Codipi.
Cook, Rafael da Silva Conceição, said around 2:30 am in the early hours of [26/07/13], residents of the area heard the firing of four shots, in the morning the body of Mauricio was found in the street, shot in the chest. '' He probably died during the shooting,'' said Cook. The crime is being investigated in open police investigation, the Homicide Division. The police are investigating the death of José Mauricio Birth, which occurred during the shooting, and we need to know who are the people involved in crime and their responsible for the death. José Mauricio, was drug addict and his death will be investigated with the assumption that the crime was caused by a drug feud or dispute.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2013, 05:51:32 AM »
Suspected Multiple Murderer x8 and drug dealer, shot dead by police

Gildo Belém da Silva, "Head", 26, was killed today by teams of civilian and military police of the 28 DIP, 28th IDPF and the Task Force on behalf of Public Safety Department, after gunfight in the street Manuel Matias, 135, in the district Cologne Antonio Aleixo, East Zone of Manaus.

When police arrived on scene there was an exchange of gunfire and Gildo had used his girlfriend of 13 years as a shield, she was shot in the left leg and was sent to the emergency room.

According to police, Head had three open warrants and was linked to eight other homicides in the neighborhood, including some dismemberment's. Gildo was accused of being a major drug dealer in the area and fought with another traffickers known as "Bileno" for sale in the area.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2013, 05:56:11 AM »
2am in the morning on the 27th of july 2013 at Avenue of Biu Deda in Dona Subdivision Sun in Santa Cruz do Capibaribe. According to witness statements given to the police, the crime would have been committed by four men who kicked and punched the victim as he lay on the ground.
One of the attackers then beat the victim repeatedly with a brick, who then died at the scene. The officers of the 24th Battalion conducted patrols in the vicinity, and according to the characteristics passed by witnesses, arrested two people in Acauã, a boy of 19 years and another under 17 years. They were taken to the police station in Santa Cruz, to receive questioning. The body of the victim, who was not identified, was taken to the morgue where his picture became available to the population in an attempt that someone could identify him.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2013, 02:53:01 PM »
Was wondering it they confessed yet... hard to follow up info sometimes i find.
I tried to commit suicide one time...

I won't be trying that again I nearly fucking died.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2013, 03:41:20 PM »
yeah I'm good and finding good subs and text, but I have tried to follow up one or two in the past that interested me but to no avail, I guess there are up to ad many as a few hundred corpses a day in Brazil, hard to keep track when they are all called da Silva lol

imma update this thread today with all my new bits.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2013, 04:31:54 PM »
yeah I'm good and finding good subs and text, but I have tried to follow up one or two in the past that interested me but to no avail, I guess there are up to ad many as a few hundred corpses a day in Brazil, hard to keep track when they are all called da Silva lol

imma update this thread today with all my new bits.

da silva  :lol:

Looked that up once.. im none the wiser.

da silva.

derived from the Latin word “hisses” which means forest. It is possible that people took the name da Silva because they lived or worked in or near a forest.

Fucking beats me... i gave up after that.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2013, 04:42:46 PM »
all I know is its their smith so you're wasting your time trying to trak em down.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2013, 04:49:40 PM »
all I know is its their smith so you're wasting your time trying to trak em down.

They need to sort them fecking selves out then eh! (dead da silva 1) (dead da silva 2) not rocket science is it?
inconsiderate bastards.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2013, 04:54:50 PM »
they aughta die for it... wait a minute I've ducked up here...

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2013, 04:58:48 PM »
they aughta die for it... wait a minute I've ducked up here...

Indeed ES da silva indeed. :read: