Ultimate Deaths In Brazil [Murders and accidents]

• 607 Replies

Offline bonajazz

• a Moderator
  • Be Amazed...
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2013, 03:29:35 PM »
Michele-Tavares_Juazeirinho_1.jpg

Killing her was such a waste...
Couldn't he think of anything more fun t do with her???
Redheads make my world go 'round...

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2013, 03:53:57 PM »
I'm sure he had his fun.
I'm A Freaking Cry Baby When I don't Get My Way

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2013, 06:21:40 PM »
Murder in Macaíba. The crime occurred at Rua José Baltazar (Mosquito), was the victim of shooting firearm MICHEL LUCIANO LIMA DOS SANTOS SOUZA, known as "LUCIO", 21 years of age and resident at the Alliance, center, Macaíba. Lucius was hit by three shots, yet police officers who were on site maintained secrecy about the gunman not to derail the investigations.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2013, 08:56:52 PM »
Apodi: Around 21:00 in the evening of Sunday 10th march, the Military Police was informed of a murder on the boardwalk of the pond. Immediately radio patrol moved to the location entered and found the incident. It is the young Francis Matthew Costa Silva, also known as "Panza", 21 years, from Maracanaú-EC, but currently a resident of Our Lady of Guadalupe Street in District Cross Souls Apodi-RN. According to reports, the victim was with his girlfriend and friends in the Lagoon Boardwalk Apodi when two individuals yet unidentified stopped on a motorcycle approached and where he was shot approximately 05 times with a firearm, possibly a .38 caliber revolver, which hit the victim in the head, the thorax and one of the legs, he died on the spot. One of the shots struck the right arm of the victim's girlfriend, a young minor who's name is reserved, which was bailed to hospital Apodi and underwent a minor surgery where the bullet was removed and handed to police. Police still do not know the real motivation of this crime, but by the characteristics realize that this murder could be the result of disagreements the victim, because the way that it was implemented shows that it was possible reckoning. The police even tried to collect some information that could lead to a suspect, but without success, because the law of silence prevails. Police cordoned off the area of ​​the crime for which the work is done by the expertise of ITEP.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2013, 09:23:24 PM »
Another crime of murder was registered in Mossley. This time the incident occurred at around 18:50, Friday, June 7, 2013, near the square of the Joint José Agripino. The victim was identified as Marcelo Macedo da Silva, 20 years old, resident of Street Pastor Othniel Marques Guedes, located behind the police station road. According to reports, the victim was driving his motorcycle Pop color black, plate MYM-3952, when he was surprised by unidentified assailants. Marcelo was fired upon with shots to the head in Ilo Walnut Street, where even wounded tried to escape but was chased and fell lifeless on the street Flávio Paula. The victim's mother reported to police that Marcelo was a user of narcotics (marijuana). Civilian police officers reported that the death may have been caused by rival gangs in the area.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2013, 09:24:43 PM »
More.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2013, 01:21:11 PM »
A young boy only 14 years old was shot dead on the morning of Thursday, May 30, 2013, around 9.50am, street Medeiros Maria Miranda, Miranda near the bar in the neighborhood Belo Horizonte. According to the Police Erionaldo CIOSP said that only one person had been targeted in the place cited. When they arrived at the scene they found him lying here and the prevailing law of silence no one risks saying anything. The at the scene medic reported that the boy died from a perforation in the abdomen and the head. ALFA was triggered to find death and then the trigger CIOSP Police on duty and ITEP for the usual procedures.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2013, 01:22:07 PM »
more.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2013, 02:07:09 PM »
Bloody kids again pffft always getting in the way.
I tried to commit suicide one time...

I won't be trying that again I nearly fucking died.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2013, 02:10:48 PM »
Not sure what he was in the way of but he was in the way at least twice :demented:

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2013, 02:11:49 PM »
Not sure what he was in the way of but he was in the way at least twice :demented:

:lol:
I tried to commit suicide one time...

I won't be trying that again I nearly fucking died.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2013, 09:22:54 PM »
A fast acting Rocam this morning, managed to find two assailants who had been using a bike that had been practicing various robberies this morning (02.06.13). According to initial reports, the two men had been committing several minor assaults that morning and attempted to rob a neighborhood Sumaré Galeteria and brother of the robbery victim tried to ram the motorbike, when the two left the bike and tried to escape jumping walls, meanwhile the two hid inside a shack in an attempt to evade the police. Upon realizing the presence of the police, the two then took three shots the gun failed in police slang (catolé hit), the police retaliated fire at the two criminals. The criminals were a 17-year-old and a greater Alef Pereira Sales identified as 19 years old, born in Porto Old RO, residing at 122 Milk Street Ilda Brazil, the Alameda District.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2013, 09:24:25 PM »
more.

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • Dark Cunnilingus Lord Of Hairy Mount Venus
  • HardGore Extremist
    • The Daily Gore
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2013, 10:32:39 PM »
20130602_112102.jpg

Some old school outlaws there, using six-shooters. Gotta outlaw's death too, well deserved.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:34:13 PM by SicMonster666 »
I couldn't help it

>>>http://thedailygore.com/<<<

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2013, 10:48:54 PM »
:thumb: