What Kind of Serial Killer Would You Be?

• 10 Replies

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« on: January 20, 2015, 05:05:21 PM »

I got this..

"You're a planner. You'd carefully plot each murder, and carry it out methodically. You'll kill them in one location and move them to another later, and you'll study up your forensic science. The good news is, you're much harder to catch. You won't kill for the person, you'll kill for material gain. Your goal is finance, not a psychopathic compulsion- but you have absolutely no problem killing as many people as necessary to get what you want"

And you?
http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_kind_of_serial_killer_would_you_be
Knock once to wake him from his bed, twice to raise him from the dead

Offline DW

• Head Cheese
  • Master Baiter and
  • I Don't Get Any
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 05:25:00 PM »
You'd be an impulsive killer. You'll murder when the opportunity arises, then leave the body where you killed it. You'll evade capture not through intelligence, but through constant movement. You'll have a specific reason to kill. You'll target a specific group, like prostitutes or members of a minority, and you'll believe their deaths are justified on the grounds that you're "cleansing" the earth of that particular kind of people. You'll think you're helping society.

:excited:
I tried being anorexic once,

I could binge like a motherfucker, but I just could'nt do the purge part.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 05:42:17 PM »
You'd be an impulsive killer. You'll murder when the opportunity arises, then leave the body where you killed it. You'll evade capture not through intelligence, but through constant movement. You'll have a specific reason to kill. You'll target a specific group, like prostitutes or members of a minority, and you'll believe their deaths are justified on the grounds that you're "cleansing" the earth of that particular kind of people. You'll think you're helping society.

:excited:

Get tooooo work then! Don't forget ya camera.

Offline bonajazz

• a Moderator
  • Pfffttt...
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 11:04:23 PM »
Your Result: Disorganized and Gain-Oriented

You'd be an impulsive killer. You'll murder when the oppourtunity arises, then leave the body where you killed it. You'll evade capture not through intelligence, but through constant movement. You won't kill for the person, you'll kill for material gain. Your goal is finance, not a psychopathic compulsion- but you have absolutely no problem killing as many people as necessary to get what you want.
I have a special place in my heart for redheads........ so fucking hot :)

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 11:23:55 PM »
Your Result: Disorganized and Gain-Oriented

You'd be an impulsive killer. You'll murder when the oppourtunity arises, then leave the body where you killed it. You'll evade capture not through intelligence, but through constant movement. You won't kill for the person, you'll kill for material gain. Your goal is finance, not a psychopathic compulsion- but you have absolutely no problem killing as many people as necessary to get what you want.

Almost the same as mine!

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 11:24:27 PM »
Bullshit test...

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • Dark Cunnilingus Lord Of Hairy Mount Venus
  • HardGore Extremist
    • The Daily Gore
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 08:11:40 AM »
 :lol:
-You're a planner. You'd carefully plot each murder, and carry it out methodically. You'll kill them in one location and move them to another later, and you'll study up your forensic science. The good news is, you're much harder to catch. You'll have a specific reason to kill. You'll target a specific group, like prostitutes or members of a minority, and you'll believe their deaths are justified on the grounds that you're "cleansing" the earth of that particular kind of people. You'll think you're helping society-

:axemurderer:
I couldn't help it

>>>http://thedailygore.com/<<<

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2016, 06:00:28 PM »
-You're a planner. You'd carefully plot each murder, and carry it out methodically. You'll kill them in one location and move them to another later, and you'll study up your forensic science. The good news is, you're much harder to catch. You'll have a specific reason to kill. You'll target a specific group, like prostitutes or members of a minority, and you'll believe their deaths are justified on the grounds that you're "cleansing" the earth of that particular kind of people. You'll think you're helping society-

:axemurderer:

Offline Goryhole

• Too lazy to change this!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2016, 04:57:50 AM »
Your Result: Organized and Mission-Oriented

You're a planner. You'd carefully plot each murder, and carry it out methodically. You'll kill them in one location and move them to another later, and you'll study up your forensic science. The good news is, you're much harder to catch. You'll have a specific reason to kill. You'll target a specific group, like prostitutes or members of a minority, and you'll believe their deaths are justified on the grounds that you're "cleansing" the earth of that particular kind of people. You'll think you're helping society.

Organized and Goal-Oriented   

Disorganized and Mission-Oriented   

Organized and Hedonistic   

Disorganized and Gain-Oriented   

Organized Visionary   

Disorganized and Hedonistic   

Disorganized Visionary

Makes sense. Only a few sorts of twisted fucks would be on this site, so we should expect to see the same limited range of results for most of us.

Offline DW

• Head Cheese
  • Master Baiter and
  • I Don't Get Any
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 01:15:54 AM »
Makes sense. Only a few sorts of twisted fucks would be on this site, so we should expect to see the same limited range of results for most of us.

And here you are, another twisted fuck on this site. :devilclap:
I tried being anorexic once,

I could binge like a motherfucker, but I just could'nt do the purge part.

Offline Silver

• Too lazy to change this!
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2017, 11:16:35 AM »
Your Result: Disorganized and Mission-Oriented

Meh, I'd never just leave the body there.