Photoshop and Stories by Hammysquirrel1973

• 262 Replies

Offline Hammysquirrel1973

« on: January 25, 2013, 11:38:10 PM »

« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 11:53:20 PM by Hammysquirrel1973 »
Twilight Sparkle: Yes! Everything's going to be just fine!

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 12:02:09 AM »
A dragon were on a remote and quiet road with a man, who got killed by a car. The remains of the man laid all around. While the ecstatic dragon blew air in a large and round tiger balloon, did it whine and hiss softly by being lived up by the dragon and the birds sang. The sphere brushed against the naked breasts of the man, but the balloon died with a sharp pop after having too much aio.

A man and an animated pony with a bow on the tail were together in a toilet one early morning. The man were removing his dick with a knife. After the man had removed his dick were the cartoon pony blowing a yellow and shiny round balloon up for the man. Both the man and the pony was afraid of balloons, as they felt morning horny. The balloon whined and hissed by being inflated by the nervous pony, and it tucked it's squeakytoy. The man who had removed his dick played balloon in long time with the pony, as the pony grabbed the squeaking balloon with the hooves. Later was the pony kissing and hugging the whiny sphere in over an hour who laid in the penis remains.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 12:17:38 AM by Hammysquirrel1973 »

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 12:22:42 AM »

Alvin the chipmunk had a Birthday party, and he was in a room with a dog who had maggots. The chimpunk got a big, red, clear and shiny balloon from his party last night he gave air for the dog. Loud hisses and whines came from the swelling balloon Alvin held and was petting. Alvin and the dog with maggots felt both aroused and afraid by pushing to the big balloon with their snouts in long time. Later had the chipmunk began to pet the dog under the stomach with the squeaking balloon for some minutes. Alvin had a phobia of balloons, but he felt ecstatic too by feeling the soft sphere he held too.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 12:37:51 AM by Hammysquirrel1973 »

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 12:50:58 AM »
The sphere brushed against the naked breasts of the man, but the balloon died with a sharp pop after having too much air.

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 01:40:48 AM »

Offline Harley

• So Fucking Banned, It's Not Even Funny
  • Cocksucker Extraordinaire
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 02:52:50 AM »
WTF are you on?
I'm off sucking Pizza Boys ass, I would suck his cock but I can't Get Eat Shit And Die off of it.

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 12:48:34 AM »

WTF are you on?

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 01:11:07 AM »

Offline Harley

• So Fucking Banned, It's Not Even Funny
  • Cocksucker Extraordinaire
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 01:15:04 AM »
I'm not a hater. I'm just so Fukien confused as to the meaning of your posts. So tell me What the fuck are you on?
I'm off sucking Pizza Boys ass, I would suck his cock but I can't Get Eat Shit And Die off of it.

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 01:30:21 AM »
So tell me What the fuck are you on?

Nothing at all.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 01:35:23 AM by Hammysquirrel1973 »

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 09:02:52 PM »

Piglet were together with a naked and dead man on a slap in a morgue. Last day Piglet got a big, round, red and shiny balloon at his Birthday party. Piglet was afraid of the balloon, but it tingled too between his legs by grabbing the soft and loudly squealing balloon who bounced against the cold and maked human body. The shining balloon bounced against the sink and the table too, as Piglet pushed to the balloon with his snout for a while. An hour later had Piglet been brushed the whining and red sphere against the cold dick in long time. Piglet had examined a dick for the first time. The rubber body brushed squealing against the rotten penis. After that were Piglet kissing and hugging the soft balloon body for some minutes.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 09:15:30 PM by Hammysquirrel1973 »

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 09:18:27 PM »
Double up.

Offline PS

• PermaBanned
  • PermaBanned
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 09:32:05 PM »

this is really fucked up.

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 10:43:57 PM »

A cartoon bunny and a cartoon fox that both were anthro, and had clothes on had found the cold body of a woman in a wilderness one sunny winter morning.

The animated bunny and the fox got a large, shiny, red and round balloon on a string at a Birthday party the last day.

As the balloon squeaked of joy by being catched and released by the cartoon bunny and the fox in long time, was the birds chirping in the quiet wilderness.

The horny bunny with his hot and tingling tail, and the fox were both scared and ecstatic by playing with the red sphere that bounced against the breasts of the naked woman in long time.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 10:55:32 PM by Hammysquirrel1973 »

Offline PS

• PermaBanned
  • PermaBanned
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 11:10:13 PM »
Go away, faggot.