Post a whole Film thread...

• 48 Replies

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« on: May 13, 2013, 12:08:04 AM »

A fishery is seeking court action against a local chemical factory for polluting the water. The mysterious chemical company hires lawyer Jackie Lung (Jackie Chan) to find information that will discredit the fishery. He employs his arms dealer friend, Wong (Sammo Hung) to woo the fishery owner, Miss Yip (Deannie Yip), to try to convince her to settle out of court. Lung also brings in crackpot inventor and professional criminal, Tung (Yuen Biao), to bug her apartment. Unfortunately, Wong and Tung are unaware of each others' roles and soon come into confrontation, whilst Lung tries to maintain the peace.
Wong falls for Miss Yip, whilst Lung woos her cousin, Miss Wen (Pauline Yeung), an environmental scientist who is going to testify on Miss Yip's behalf. The three men inadvertently discover that the chemical company is just a facade for a narcotics empire, ran by Hua Hsien-Wu (Yuen Wah). They soon come up against Hua's thugs, and ultimately infiltrate the factory for a showdown with Hua himself and his henchman - martial arts master (Benny Urquidez).
I'm A Freaking Cry Baby When I don't Get My Way

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • Dark Cunnilingus Lord Of Hairy Mount Venus
  • HardGore Extremist
    • The Daily Gore
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 12:27:06 AM »
Cool !  :thumb:
I couldn't help it

>>>http://thedailygore.com/<<<

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 12:30:10 AM »
One of his films from his golden 89's era, the main fights are against Benny The Jet Urquidez, a former Russian world kickboxing champion, some of Yeun Biao's stunts are sick.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 12:35:41 AM »
Frenzy.

Frenzy is a 1972 British thriller film produced and directed by Alfred Hitchcock, the penultimate feature film of his extensive career and often considered by critics and scholars to be his last great film before his death. The film was the subject of the 2012 book Alfred Hitchcock's Frenzy: The Last Masterpiece by Raymond Foery. The film is based upon the novel Goodbye Piccadilly, Farewell Leicester Square by Arthur La Bern. The novel was adapted for the screen by Anthony Shaffer. La Bern later expressed his dissatisfaction with Shaffer's adaptation.
The film stars Jon Finch, Alec McCowen, and Barry Foster and features Billie Whitelaw, Anna Massey, Barbara Leigh-Hunt, Bernard Cribbins and Vivien Merchant. The original music score was composed by Ron Goodwin.
The film was screened at the 1972 Cannes Film Festival, but was not entered into the main competition.
The plot centers on a serial killer in contemporary London. In a very early scene there is dialogue that mentions two actual London serial murder cases: the Christie murders in the early 1950s, and the Jack the Ripper murders in 1888.

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • Dark Cunnilingus Lord Of Hairy Mount Venus
  • HardGore Extremist
    • The Daily Gore
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 12:50:59 AM »
One of his films from his golden 89's era, the main fights are against Benny The Jet Urquidez, a former Russian world kickboxing champion, some of Yeun Biao's stunts are sick.
Seen almost all of Jackie Chan's movie's, Love it ! Him & Sammo Hung had some great movies back in the day & Yeun Biao too.
I couldn't help it

>>>http://thedailygore.com/<<<

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 12:56:59 AM »
YEUN Biao is a legend, prodigal son, meals on wheels, my lucky stars,police story 1,2,3,4, armor of god 1,2, I used to have easy north of 100 jackie chan VHS when i was a teen.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 01:07:10 AM »

Two mischievous angels who were laid off by God and are given the boot. Finding themselves banned to Wisconscin, they set out for New Jersey where they find a loophole that will allow them to re-enter heaven. The only problem is it will destroy humanity. An abortion clinic worker with a special heritage, a wisecracking 13th apostle, a stripper/muse, and mischievous mall rats Jay and Silent Bob band together to stop them. Written by Mystic80

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 01:15:26 AM »

It (also referred to as Stephen King's IT) is a 1990 horror/fantasy mystery miniseries based on Stephen King's novel of the same name. The story revolves around an inter-dimensional predatory life-form, which has the ability to transform itself into its prey's worst fears allowing it to exploit the phobias of its victims. It mostly takes the form of a sadistic, wisecracking clown called "Pennywise the Dancing Clown". The main protagonists are "The Losers Club", a group of outcast kids who discover Pennywise and vow to destroy him by any means necessary. The series takes place over two different time periods, the first when the Losers first discover Pennywise as children, and the second when they're called back as adults to defeat Pennywise, who has resurfaced.
It aired as a two-part television movie on November 18 and November 20, 1990 on ABC, and loosely follows the plot of the novel. The miniseries was filmed in New Westminster, British Columbia in late 1989. The film's cast includes Dennis Christopher, Annette O'Toole, John Ritter, Harry Anderson, Richard Thomas, Tim Reid, Richard Masur, Michael Cole, and Tim Curry as Pennywise. Argentinian actress Olivia Hussey appears as Audra, Bill Denbrough's wife.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 01:19:43 AM »

Famed novelist Paul Sheldon is the author of a successful series of novels featuring a character called Misery Chastain. Wanting to focus on more serious novels, he writes a manuscript for a new unrelated novel. He departs from Silver Creek, Colorado to head to Los Angeles but is caught in a blizzard and his car goes off the road. He is rescued by a nurse named Annie Wilkes who brings him to her remote home. Both of Paul's legs are broken and he has a dislocated shoulder, so he can't get out of bed. Annie claims she is his "number one fan" and talks a lot about him and his novels. She's happy when Paul lets her read his new novel, but later admits she disliked the use of excessive swearing in it. While feeding him, she is angered and spills soup on him but regains control and apologizes. She buys a copy of Paul's latest book, Misery's Child, but after learning that he has "killed off" Misery, Annie flies into a rage, almost smashing a table on Paul's head. She reveals that nobody knows where he is. Annie leaves and Paul tries to escape from his room, but she has locked the door.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2013, 01:25:05 AM »

Bad Taste is a 1987 science fiction splatter comedy horror produced, photographed, written, directed by and co-starring Peter Jackson, who also made most of the special effects on the film. Produced on a low budget, it is Jackson's first feature film. Jackson and friends take on most of the key roles, both on and off-screen. The plotline sees aliens invade the fictional New Zealand village of Kaihoro to harvest humans for their intergalactic fast food franchise, where they face off against a four-man paramilitary force, of which at least one member appears to have gone insane. It was a film that provided Jackson with the necessary leverage needed to advance in the industry.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2013, 01:31:49 AM »

A poisonous Sumatran rat-monkey is taken from a desert island to a zoo in New Zealand. Lionel takes his new girlfriend Paquita there. His pain-in-the-ass mother follows him, probably suffering from some kind of reverse Oedipus complex. She is bitten by the monkey and gradually dies and turns into a zombie. Then she goes around hunting people, and everybody she bites also turn into zombies. Lionel has bigger and bigger problems fighting the zombies and hiding them from Paquita and the rest of the world. Finally, Lionel and Paquita get into a fight with hundreds of zombies during a party of unwanted guests at Lionel's home.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2013, 01:34:49 AM »

Five friends go to a cabin in the woods for a vacation. They discover a volume called "The Book of the Dead" and a tape recorder belonging to a professor, who also owns the cabin. One of them plays back what is recorded on the tape-- which just happens to be Candarian resurrection passages translated from the Necronomicon (Book of the Dead) by the professor, which unleashes an evil force from the woods. The people start turning into evil deadites, and the others soon learn from the tape that the only way to kill a person who is turned into a deadite is by total body dismemberment. People are dying left and right; one girl early in the film looses control and runs off into the woods, only to be raped by the trees.

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2013, 01:37:53 AM »

Ash and his girlfriend Linda are in a remote cabin in the woods. There he discovers a tape recorder that a professor had used to record incantations from the Necronomicon XMortis - the Book of the Dead. When he turns it on, the recording releases a dark, sinister force from the woods. It turns Linda into a zombie, her soul possessed by some hideous demon, and then tries to do the same to Ash. Other people come to help Ash, but one by one they are taken over by the Evil Dead force that also possesses Linda, the Professor, and the Professor's wife...and they try to make sure Ash is...Dead by Dawn!

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2013, 01:40:44 AM »

In this sequel to the Evil Dead films, a discount-store employee ("Name's Ash. Housewares.") is time-warped to a medieval castle beset by monstrous forces. Initially mistaken for an enemy, he is soon revealed as the prophecised savior who can quest for the Necronomicon, a book which can dispel the evil. Unfortunately, he screws up the magic words while collecting the tome, and releases an army of skeletons, led by his own Deadite counterpart. What follows is a thrilling, yet tongue-in-cheek battle between Ash's 20th Century tactics and the minions of darkness.

Offline Saltydog

• Über Admin
  • Mutherfuckers!!
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2013, 01:53:31 AM »

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
Luke Skywalker, a spirited farm boy, joins rebel forces to save Princess Leia from the evil Darth Vader, and the galaxy from the Empire's planet-destroying Death Star.

Watch
You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit!