Advantages of White Spirit Compound

• 1 Replies

Offline andrina

• Too lazy to change this!
« on: December 03, 2013, 10:06:53 AM »
 white spirit  is utilized as a cleaning solvent in preservatives, varnishes and numerous other products. It is needless to mention about the usage of white spirit as an extraction solvent, cleaning chemical and an aerosol agent. White spirit is obtained from petroleum distillate variety of paraffin and its other sub compounds. Alicyclic hydrocarbons of high purity are the key constituents of white spirit chemical substance. Mineral spirit and solvent naphtha are other names of white spirit derivative chemicals. In some geographical territories, white spirit is known by the names mineral spirit as well as Stoddard solvent. Boiling point of white spirit chemical compounds is between 135 and 200 Degree Celsius. Usage of white spirit as a chemical solvent and paint thinner made it so popular. Oil removing, thread cutting, and re gripping of golf club are other prominent application areas of white spirit. Less flammability as well as toxicity makes white spirit a preferred chemical product. Artists use white spirit chemical for oil painting, screen printing as well as print making. In industry, white spirit is used for applications like removing oil as well as grease. Mineral spirit is considered as inexpensive petroleum based replacement for turpentine. In screen printing, mineral spirit is used to clean screen after printing with textile inks. Prominent usage of white spirit is as an organic solvent and cleaning agent in industrial applications. Mineral spirit is characterized with an unpleasant smell like that of kerosene and it has a density of 700 kg/m3.  White spirits and mineral spirits are mixtures of paraffin, cycloparaffin and aromatic hydrocarbons.

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 10:44:30 AM »
No good for drinking :drunk:
I tried to commit suicide one time...

I won't be trying that again I nearly fucking died.