Woman sets boyfriend on fire, uses bucket of urine to put out flames

• 2 Replies

Offline scooped away

• watching you from within
« on: July 11, 2017, 04:31:06 PM »
http://www.wlwt.com/article/police-woman-sets-boyfriend-on-fire-then-dumps-gasoline-on-him/10287685?utm_campaign=WLWT&utm_content=5964c4cd04d301616f244749&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=trueAnthem%3A+New+Content

A Pennsylvania woman is accused of setting her boyfriend on fire and then dousing him with urine because she was angry, police said.
[/size]Leigh Ann Sepelyak, 38, of Penn Hills, faces charges including attempted homicide and arson for the incident early Sunday morning.[/color]
[/size]Penn Hills police said Sepelyak and her boyfriend were involved in an argument in the bottom floor of a home on Lime Hollow Road. When the boyfriend fell asleep, investigators said Sepelyak poured gasoline on him and set it on fire with a lit match.[/color]
[/size]“The gas ignited, and the boyfriend caught fire from the waist down,” Penn Hills Police Chief Howard Burton told Pittsburgh’s Action News 4.[/color]
[/size][/color]
[/size]Authorities said Sepelyak then decided to put the fire out, but instead of using water, grabbed a bucket of urine that the couple had been using in place of a bathroom and poured it onto the victim.[/color]
[/size]People who live above the couple drove the victim to UPMC Mercy, where he’s said to have burns to at least 25 percent of his lower body.[/color]
[/size][/color]
[/size]Penn Hills police said they had no prior interactions with the couple, and Sepelyak would only explain the incident by saying that she was angry.[/color]

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 07:30:31 PM »
lol
I tried to commit suicide one time...

I won't be trying that again I nearly fucking died.

Offline bonajazz

• a Moderator
  • Be Amazed...
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 09:26:10 PM »
Ummmm...

Watersports???

Redheads make my world go 'round...