25 YEAR OLD MAN ATTEMPTED SUICIDE BY SHOOTING HIMSELF IN THE MOUTH WITH A PELLET

• 2 Replies

Offline Fuck Off

• Tech Admin
  • (like post?) {echo "Click Globe Below For Chat";}
    • Come in for a chat and beer...
« on: October 10, 2017, 03:50:05 AM »
8 Oct 2017, Verulam, Kwa-Zulu Natal: Husband Attempts Suicide With Pellet Gun - A 25 year old man attempted suicide by shooting himself in the mouth with a pellet gun at his home on Maple Drive in Trenance Park, Verulam, KwaZulu Natal.

At approximately 22h01 members of Reaction Unit South Africa were dispatched to the residence after receiving a call from a neighbour reporting the incident.

Upon arrival it was established that during a domestic dispute with his wife, the intoxicated man shot himself twice in the mouth with a gas gun containing metal pellets.

He did not suffer any visible injuries however he was transported to hospital for medical assessment.

Anyone seen DD lately?  :grin: :lol:
"If there is nothing left, it must be right!

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 09:01:42 AM »
 :read:
I tried to commit suicide one time...

I won't be trying that again I nearly fucking died.

Offline bonajazz

• a Moderator
  • Be Amazed...
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 09:09:52 PM »
8 Oct 2017, Verulam, Kwa-Zulu Natal: Husband Attempts Suicide With Pellet Gun - A 25 year old man attempted suicide by shooting himself in the mouth with a pellet gun at his home on Maple Drive in Trenance Park, Verulam, KwaZulu Natal.

At approximately 22h01 members of Reaction Unit South Africa were dispatched to the residence after receiving a call from a neighbour reporting the incident.

Upon arrival it was established that during a domestic dispute with his wife, the intoxicated man shot himself twice in the mouth with a gas gun containing metal pellets.

He did not suffer any visible injuries however he was transported to hospital for medical assessment.

Anyone seen DD lately?  :grin: :lol:

He got stuck in his car and is passing his time reading a book why the first responders firgure out how to peel the car off of him...

Redheads make my world go 'round...