Do You Believe in UFOs and Aliens???

• 6 Replies

Offline bonajazz

• a Moderator
  • Be Amazed...
« on: October 12, 2017, 05:20:26 AM »
Do you believe UFOs are real???

Do you believe we have been visited by aliens (not the illegal kind)???

Do you think aliens walk among us now???

Do you believe the world government know the truth and are covering it all up???

BECOME A MEMBER
and post your opinions in this thread...

With what I learned, while in the US military, I know for a fact that THEY ARE REAL...

I will post links to videos and UFO websites for you to view and/or read...

To get you started, watch the video at the below link...

« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:12:42 PM by bonajazz »
Redheads make my world go 'round...

Offline bonajazz

• a Moderator
  • Be Amazed...
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 07:40:07 PM »
Prior to joining the US Navy, I personally saw UFOs twice...

The first time was when I was a projectionist at a drive-in movie...  I was outside of the projection booth looking at the stars when I saw two round objects moving in the night sky...  One object was moving from East to West and the second was moving from West to East...  Eventually the two objects came together and formed one bigger, brighter object which them took off to the North at a very high rate of speed...

The second time that I saw a UFO was when I was 19 years old and out "parking" and "making out" with my girl friend...  We were both going at it pretty hot and heavy when we, at about the same time, spotted a glowing disk, about 1/2 mile away, in the night sky...  Needless to say,  we both stopped "mid stroke" and sat there, in the car, with our mouths agape...  We must have watch the UFO for about 5 minutes before it took off straight up and disappeared...  We spent the next hour or so standing outside the car just looking up into the sky seeing if we could spot anything else...  Think about it, to interrupt a "hot and heavy" love making session; this UFO had to be something very unusual...

Tomorrow, I will post my experiences, with UFOs, while in the US Navy...  Until then, check out the below video...

Offline bonajazz

• a Moderator
  • Be Amazed...
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 02:15:17 AM »
I was in the US Navy...

While serving in Vietnam (1968-1969) I was granted an CRYPTO CLEARANCE (which is above top secret)...
After my year in Vietnam I was (because of my clearance) transferred to the Polaris Material Office in Charleston, South Carolina...
Everyone, in this office, had above Top Secret clearances because we were some of a handful of people, in the world, who knew when the Polaris Nuclear Missile submarines were going to be in port and when they were going to be on patrol...  We had to have all of the supplies and parts ready for a submarine coming into port so it could be re-supplied and get back out on patrol with the new crew.

You must understand that we were privy to certain facts that the general population would never, ever know...

As most all people in the world know, the US government declares that UFOs and ALIENS simply DO NOT EXIST...

In the US Navy, STANDING ORDERS are orders posted which are always in effect...

In our office, we had a STANDING ORDER as to what to do if/when we sighted a UFO...
To this day, I can not reveal what those orders were/are...

My question was/is:  If UFOs and ALIENS do not exist as the government claims, why did we, in an important high clearance office, have STANDING ORDERS as to what to do if/when we sight a UFO???

It makes me and should make you think "What The Hell Is Going On"???

Below is a video to watch and think about...

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 09:08:58 PM by bonajazz »

Offline bonajazz

• a Moderator
  • Be Amazed...
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 01:39:46 AM »
The truth is out there...

Or maybe right here on earth...

Offline Fuck Off

• Tech Admin
  • (like post?) {echo "Click Globe Below For Chat";}
    • Come in for a chat and beer...
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 01:54:33 AM »

I don't know man....

It does look awfully familiar.
Think I might also seen them!!!

"If there is nothing left, it must be right!

Offline bonajazz

• a Moderator
  • Be Amazed...
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 09:13:39 PM »
Try this video on for size...

It is less that 8 minutes long and very interesting...

Offline bonajazz

• a Moderator
  • Be Amazed...
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 02:10:27 AM »
OK PEOPLE...

You mean to tell me that those of you who have viewed this post have NEVER EVER seen something strange in the sky???

You mean to tell me that those of you who have viewed this post have ABSOLUTELY NO OPINION about UFOs and Aliens???

Bull!!

Come on, sign up, become a member, and post your comments on this subject...

Sooner or later, most likely in your lifetime, THEY are going to land here, on Earth...

I would hate to have to say "I told you so" when it does happen...

In the mean time, sheck out this video...