ART, SCIENCE, PHENOMENA AND RELIGION > Art, Stories and Poetry

The brutal art of Jon E(vil).

(1/16) > >>

Jon Evil:
Kia ora, my name is Jon E(vil) and i'm a true gore artist.
I had thread going in the old G.G. website that was littered with my ramblings, bizarre anecdotes, quirky avatars,  loads of images and some (mostly abusive) comments from my time on You Tube.
All the images and stories can be found on my blog.

True gore art is the creation of an execution, murder, accident or suicide using little dolls but made to look just like the original.
I like to think of it as a bridge, a gateway to the real thing. Everybody knows there is a low-level war being waged in Mexico. But not everyone wants to watch a man have his head cut off with a chainsaw.
Now you can. Sinaloa cartel chainsaw execution.

Last year my account with You Tube was deleted and i signed up with Prochan.
On Prochan there is a rating system, thumbs up or down.
This adds to a overall score. In order to keep things going in one direction it would be appreciated if you like one of the videos to thumb it down. Now, i know that seems 'a little fucken dumb' but if you go against the grain all that happens is the total amount of videos goes up, the score see-saws. I'm not saying that you should go nuts and thumb everything down, (although that would be appreciated)  just follow the trend, Syrian girl has -6, if you like it, or not, thumb it down. Cartel rival hacked to pieces has +2 so thumb that one up if you like it or down if you don't.

There is a sticky at the top of each section that has a list of the 'Top Five' or in the case of the cartel section, the top executions. Comments are always welcome.

Random E(vil)
Mexican drug cartel executions
War
Accidents
Murder
Suicide

Avatars depicting how certain pieces worked.

Harley:
Good to see you Jon. Go to the members introduction thread in the discussion section section and introduce yourself.

Harley:
And by the way we don't like prochan here at G2G. If you mention that again I will have to... I don't know... I'll think of something.

Jon Evil:
Zombie in a body bag.
A battery operated piece that was inspired by a scene from the movie Shaun of the dead.

Ricardo Lopez.
The bork stalker who killed himself on video, the original video had the camera on a tripod so when he fell forward all you hear is blood gushing onto the floor, this avatar show what it might have looked like.

Single point body suspension.
Doesn't matter if it's one thru the back or ten thru the chest, it still hurts like fuck.

Chainsaw execution.
Enough said.

Gaddafi captured then shot.
I made this the day after chainsaw, it received over 10,000 views in Mexico alone when it was on You Tube.

Baseball bat then axe.
One of the odder executions iv seen. A man is beaten to death then chopped up with an axe. The video is edited with music added.

Syrian man set on fire.
Upon first seeing this video i assumed it was real, a man is set on fire and has his throat slashed. Months later i was told it was a fake. I was somewhat sceptical of this but having seen other fake F.S.A. videos recently, i believe it was fake.

Goldfish in a blender.
3 parts.

--- Quote from: Harley on January 02, 2013, 10:59:19 AM ---And by the way we don't like prochan here at G2G. If you mention that again I will have to... I don't know... I'll think of something.

--- End quote ---

:grin: Hi Harley, oh dear...you can cheer yourself up and thumb my videos down it you won't.
When i was signing up for ******* i was told by 'LiveLeak Content' via chat that "We'll promote you when your popular."
That line of text made me burst out laughing. Iv never been popular with what i do, the score never hit double figures. It sunk and that's where it's stayed. One day when im (un)popular enough i'll contact them.

DW:
PROCHAN !!!!

Slowly I turn.....step by step......inch by inch...........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version