• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • Dark Cunnilingus Lord Of Hairy Mount Venus
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #240 on: May 15, 2014, 07:44:44 PM »
(2014)

Director: Kenneth Branagh
Writers: Adam Cozad, David Koepp,
Stars: Chris Pine, Kevin Costner, Keira Knightley

A new version of the saga of CIA analyst, Jack Ryan. It begins when Ryan was attending the London School of Economics; and 9/11 happened. He would then enlist in the Marines and would go to Afghanistan. The chopper he was on would get shot down and he would suffer severe injuries that would require intense rehab. While there, he grabs the attention of a man named Harper, who works for the CIA and would like him to finish his studies and get a job on Wall Street so he can find out of any terrorist plot through their finances. A few years later, Ryan finds anomalies in the accounts of a Russian named Cherevin. Jack thinks he should go to Russia to find out what's going on. Jack was told not to tell anyone who he is and that includes his girl friend Cathy. But she catches Jack in some lies which makes her doubt him. Jack goes to Russia and Cherevin assigns him someone to take care of him. But when they're alone the man tries to kill Jack. So Jack kills him. Obvious Cherevin is hiding something so Jack goes to meet him, and he says he will bring his fiancÚ along. But Cathy shows up and Jack has to tell her the truth. Harper says Cathy has to go with Jack when she meets Cherevin. Jack doesn't want her to but Cathy says she's going. So the action begins that leads to the climax...

A solid actioner from Hollywood. Good performance from Chris Pine. A good "Saturday night" movie to watch.

My overall rating      6.5/10

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #241 on: May 15, 2014, 07:47:22 PM »
(2013)

Director: Jeremy Saulnier
Writer: Jeremy Saulnier
Stars: Macon Blair, Devin Ratray, Amy Hargreaves

A mysterious outsider's quiet life is turned upside down when he returns to his childhood home to carry out an act of vengeance. Proving himself an amateur assassin, he winds up in a brutal fight to protect his estranged family.

A pretty straight forward revenge tail. I liked it.

My overall rating        6.5/10

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #242 on: May 15, 2014, 07:52:06 PM »
(2104)

Director: George Clooney
Writers: George Clooney (screenplay), Grant Heslov (screenplay),
Stars: George Clooney, Matt Damon, Bill Murray

Based on the true story of the greatest treasure hunt in history, The Monuments Men is an action drama focusing on an unlikely World War II platoon, tasked by FDR with going into Germany to rescue artistic masterpieces from Nazi thieves and returning them to their rightful owners. It would be an impossible mission: with the art trapped behind enemy lines, and with the German army under orders to destroy everything as the Reich fell, how could these guys - seven museum directors, curators, and art historians, all more familiar with Michelangelo than the M-1 - possibly hope to succeed? But as the Monuments Men, as they were called, found themselves in a race against time to avoid the destruction of 1000 years of culture, they would risk their lives to protect and defend mankind's greatest achievements. From director George Clooney, the film stars George Clooney, Matt Damon, Bill Murray, John Goodman, Jean Dujardin, Bob Balaban, Hugh Bonneville, and Cate Blanchett. The screenplay is by George Clooney & Grant Heslov, based on the book by Robert M. Edsel with Bret Witter. Produced by Grant Heslov and George Clooney.

Not my kind of movie, and i love WW2 movies just not this one.

My overall rating      5/10

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #243 on: May 15, 2014, 07:54:40 PM »
(2013)

Director: Jeremy Lalonde
Writer: Jeremy Lalonde
Stars: Paul Amos, Shannon Beckner, Katie Boland

A disparate variety of couples from all walks of life strive to maintain active sex lives despite the notable distraction of having kids.

I thought it was pretty funny.

My overall rating      6.5/10

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #244 on: May 16, 2014, 03:59:09 PM »

Offline Hammysquirrel1973

« Reply #245 on: May 16, 2014, 10:53:32 PM »

7/10
Twilight Sparkle: Yes! Everything's going to be just fine!

Offline Saltydog

• ▄ber Admin
  • Mutherfuckers!!
« Reply #246 on: May 16, 2014, 11:00:11 PM »
(2104)

Based on the true story of the greatest treasure hunt in history, The Monuments Men is an action drama focusing on an unlikely World War II platoon, tasked by FDR with going into Germany to rescue artistic masterpieces from Nazi thieves and returning them to their rightful owners. It would be an impossible mission: with the art trapped behind enemy lines, and with the German army under orders to destroy everything as the Reich fell, how could these guys - seven museum directors, curators, and art historians, all more familiar with Michelangelo than the M-1 - possibly hope to succeed? But as the Monuments Men, as they were called, found themselves in a race against time to avoid the destruction of 1000 years of culture, they would risk their lives to protect and defend mankind's greatest achievements. From director George Clooney, the film stars George Clooney, Matt Damon, Bill Murray, John Goodman, Jean Dujardin, Bob Balaban, Hugh Bonneville, and Cate Blanchett. The screenplay is by George Clooney & Grant Heslov, based on the book by Robert M. Edsel with Bret Witter. Produced by Grant Heslov and George Clooney.

Wasn't my kind of movie either, it was almost as if Clooney just wanted to get all his buddies together.  5/10
You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit!

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2014, 11:27:43 PM »
(2104)

Wasn't my kind of movie either, it was almost as if Clooney just wanted to get all his buddies together.  5/10

Agreed  :thumb:

Offline Saltydog

• ▄ber Admin
  • Mutherfuckers!!
« Reply #248 on: May 20, 2014, 08:21:43 PM »
Parts Per Billion (2014)

Don't waste your time on this one unless you need some help getting to sleep, also calling this film Sci-Fi is very misleading even though it's about human-made biological disaster type film you don't see how it was created or even see the inside of a lad, all you see is people dying, but the movie focus' on three couples and their boring relationships before and during the biological disaster. This movie is a drama and a boring one at that.  4/10
You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit!

« Reply #249 on: May 23, 2014, 06:40:52 PM »

8/10

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #250 on: May 31, 2014, 04:43:04 AM »

« Reply #251 on: May 31, 2014, 08:16:02 PM »

10/10

Offline Saltydog

• ▄ber Admin
  • Mutherfuckers!!
« Reply #252 on: June 01, 2014, 08:22:35 PM »
Drive Hard (2014)

I like car movies minus Fast and Furious crap but this one was just brutal, what the hell happened to John Cusack, he used to be in some pretty good movies? Anyway don't waste your time on this one.  3/10

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #253 on: June 01, 2014, 08:36:33 PM »
Drive Hard (2014)

I like car movies minus Fast and Furious crap but this one was just brutal, what the hell happened to John Cusack, he used to be in some pretty good movies? Anyway don't waste your time on this one.  3/10

Will do Salty.

« Reply #254 on: June 01, 2014, 09:56:06 PM »