Bulls end Streak

• 17 Replies

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • Dark Cunnilingus Lord Of Hairy Mount Venus
  • HardGore Extremist
« on: March 28, 2013, 07:28:02 AM »
 Finally end's  that punk ass so called streak. My Chicago Bulls finally did it.  Lebron still crying :cry:  as we speak. Good!
  http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9106555
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 07:30:23 AM by SicMonster666 »

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 07:37:05 AM »

Offline Keith Stone

• What would I do?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 03:23:05 AM »
Sad thing that a once proud franchise has to celebrate beating a team in the regular season like as if was a championship. I mean, I understand that is as close as you Bulls will get to celebrate a championship over the next 3 to5 years anyway. Not that your superstar Rose is going to take you anywhere ( I know you can't see me but I'm chuckling a little bit right now). 

Even after three years, Chicago cannot get over the butthurt of Lebron's rejection.

Well... enjoy the first round. I'm sure we ain't seeing you at the finals (here I find myself chucking again). I'm so funny sometimes...

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 04:06:39 AM »
If the streak wasn't so special then why the fuck did i hear about it every goddamm time i turned on Sportscenter? The celebration was for beating down these so-called champs, oh wait CHUMPS. And to show everybody that if you played hard nose defense that you could beat these punks. You can talk shit about the Bulls all you want, i shrug it off, nothing to me. Don't care whether they make it past the first round or not, I'm a true fan. Been watching the bulls since the late 80's. I grew up watching the greatest basketball player ever, these kids today are just that. Kids. I watched men play basketball. Not the shit they call basketball today. To many cry babies like Lebron & Wade, Kobe too.  Believe me, none of those guys except maybe Kobe could've played in the Jordan era or the 80's & 70's.

And how long have you been a Miami fan, oh never mind, how long have been sucking Lebron's cock?  Would you like some knee pads. Just say the word and i can get you some. I hope Miami does get back to the title game, It's either going to be the Spurs or Oklahoma again. And i doubt their going to make the same mistake again.

And When did Chicago ever want that pussy? Never seen anything about Chicago wanting him, don't believe everythng you read. If Lebron is the king how come he couldn't win Cleveland? No Statue there, and their won't be one in Miami either, he'll cry about that too one of these days. I'm done with you now....

Offline DeathsDoor

• Über Admin
  • Knock Knock
    • Death And Reality
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 09:28:04 AM »
I know nothing about such stuff.
I tried to commit suicide one time...

I won't be trying that again I nearly fucking died.

Offline Harley

• So Fucking Banned, It's Not Even Funny
  • Cocksucker Extraordinaire
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 09:35:29 AM »
I'm a Knicks fan. I've been crying about that since the 70's. that's right, I'm an old fuck.
I'm off sucking Pizza Boys ass, I would suck his cock but I can't Get Eat Shit And Die off of it.

Offline Keith Stone

• What would I do?
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 01:52:37 PM »
Oh my.

SicMonster fingers say "You can talk shit about the Bulls all you want, i shrug it off, nothing to me" but his words show a much bigger butthurt than initially expected.

I did enjoyed your celebrity nudes thread. If you need to change the subject we can talk about that or any other thread. I'll try not to bring the Bulls back up again.

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 04:47:57 PM »
Oh my.

SicMonster fingers say "You can talk shit about the Bulls all you want, i shrug it off, nothing to me" but his words show a much bigger butthurt than initially expected.

I did enjoyed your celebrity nudes thread. If you need to change the subject we can talk about that or any other thread. I'll try not to bring the Bulls back up again.

Offline Keith Stone

• What would I do?
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 09:39:57 PM »
If the streak wasn't so special then why the fuck did i hear about it every goddamm time i turned on Sportscenter?

Sportscenter is not owned by Lebron, Wade or the Heat. But a possibility is that their business is to broadcast relevant news about the sport, and running on the second longest winning streak in NBA history is pretty much relevant news.

The celebration was for beating down these so-called champs, oh wait CHUMPS

Current reigning champion. Still the champions until someone can take it from them. I don't think the Bulls got any horns for the task.   

Been watching the bulls since the late 80's. I grew up watching the greatest basketball player ever, these kids today are just that. Kids. I watched men play basketball. Not the shit they call basketball today.

But your thread was about an "accomplishment" the Bulls came up with today, not in the 80's. So what are you doing celebrating this shit then?

To many cry babies like Lebron & Wade, Kobe too.  Believe me, none of those guys except maybe Kobe could've played in the Jordan era or the 80's & 70's.And how long have you been a Miami fan, oh never mind, how long have been sucking Lebron's cock?  Would you like some knee pads. Just say the word and i can get you some. I hope Miami does get back to the title game, It's either going to be the Spurs or Oklahoma again. And i doubt their going to make the same mistake again.

I'm a UM former student, in Miami since 1991. I've been a fan since the franchise was announced, and a fan of Lebron since he chose my team to sign over yours amongst many others.   

And When did Chicago ever want that pussy? Never seen anything about Chicago wanting him, don't believe everythng you read.

Now tell me if you know any of these two guys. If you don't, let me get you acquainted with the event: July 3, 2010 Coach Tom Thibodeau, Owner Jerry Rheinsdorf, Executive Vice-president John Paxton, and General Manager Gar Forman waited AT THE FRONT DOOR of the IMG offices foor a meeting with Lebron James. The meeting took approximately three hours, or what is believed to be the amount of time it took Lebron to ejaculate after being blown by four middle aged, rich men.

I can post tons of stuff if you'd like me t on the matter. Oh, and don't forget they went thru the exact same scenario for Chicago's own Wade. Not once but twice!!

Again, please don't hate. You still have that mega star that has been medically cleared to play for months but is too chickenshit to get on the court to be sent home (like last time) by the reigning world champions.

in other news, you can start hearing about the Bulls biding for him again in 2014. Ok now I really promise i won't bring this sore subject again.             
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 09:42:37 PM by Keith Stone »

Offline Keith Stone

• What would I do?
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2013, 02:35:55 PM »
Looks like the Heat will have the task to send the Bulls to the end of their season once again if they can handle the Nets (best of 7 series is 3-2 in favor of Chicago for the ones not following NBA).

I will be rooting for them to make it to the second round.

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2013, 03:05:45 PM »
Looks like the Heat will have the task to send the Bulls to the end of their season once again if they can handle the Nets (best of 7 series is 3-2 in favor of Chicago for the ones not following NBA).

I will be rooting for them to make it to the second round.
  :lol:

Offline DW

• Head Cheese
  • Master Baiter and
  • I Don't Get Any
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 06:13:07 PM »
"Bulls end Streak"

So.....they put their clothes back on....never could stand the sight of naked cows running around.
I tried being anorexic once,

I could binge like a motherfucker, but I just could'nt do the purge part.

Offline Keith Stone

• What would I do?
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 06:14:39 PM »
Tomorrow the series between Miami and Chicago starts. And it's going to be a carnage deserving of g2g sticky thread material. When I think about it the word ouch comes to mind.

:grin:

Offline Keith Stone

• What would I do?
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2013, 12:30:22 PM »
So far my prediction has been accurate. It was a good thing they celebrated ending the Heat 27 game winning streak. The payback is a motherfucker.

So far in the playoffs, The Heat is up 3-1 in the 7-game series. The end is near.

During this 3-game winning streak, the Heat has done the following to the Cows:

a) Largest margin defeat in playoffs franchise history.
b) Lowest scoring quarter in franchise history.
c) Lowest final score in playoffs franchise history.
d) Lowest scoring percentage in franchise playoffs history.

We still have at least one more game to help Chicago break more records.

e) Unofficially, you can also count a record for the biggest butthurt in franchise history.     

Offline SM666

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • HardGore Extremist
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2013, 04:31:30 PM »
So far my prediction has been accurate. It was a good thing they celebrated ending the Heat 27 game winning streak. The payback is a motherfucker.

So far in the playoffs, The Heat is up 3-1 in the 7-game series. The end is near.

During this 3-game winning streak, the Heat has done the following to the Cows:

a) Largest margin defeat in playoffs franchise history.
b) Lowest scoring quarter in franchise history.
c) Lowest final score in playoffs franchise history.
d) Lowest scoring percentage in franchise playoffs history.

We still have at least one more game to help Chicago break more records.

e) Unofficially, you can also count a record for the biggest butthurt in franchise history.   
And they did all this great achievement against a bunch of third stringers. Only starters that have played were Boozer & Noah. C'mon. You know the series would be tied if Deng or Heinrich or Rose was playing. So let's give  it up to the almighty Heat....

and i wouldn't count my chips just yet, they still have to get through either Indiana or New York. Have fun with that. Can't wait till they lose it, your so going to hear it my friend.  :grin: