Bulls end Streak

• 17 Replies

Offline Keith Stone

• What would I do?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2013, 05:10:03 PM »
So far my prediction has been accurate. It was a good thing they celebrated ending the Heat 27 game winning streak. The payback is a motherfucker.

So far in the playoffs, The Heat is up 3-1 in the 7-game series. The end is near.

During this 3-game winning streak, the Heat has done the following to the Cows:

a) Largest margin defeat in playoffs franchise history.
b) Lowest scoring quarter in franchise history.
c) Lowest final score in playoffs franchise history.
d) Lowest scoring percentage in franchise playoffs history.

We still have at least one more game to help Chicago break more records.

e) Unofficially, you can also count a record for the biggest butthurt in franchise history.   
And they did all this great achievement against a bunch of third stringers. Only starters that have played were Boozer & Noah. C'mon. You know the series would be tied if Deng or Heinrich or Rose was playing. So let's give  it up to the almighty Heat....

and i wouldn't count my chips just yet, they still have to get through either Indiana or New York. Have fun with that. Can't wait till they lose it, your so going to hear it my friend.  :grin:

The "depleted" excuse is very iron saucy. No one is 100% healthy in the playoffs. Wade is playing in one leg, Miller was a starter at the beginning of the season but his back put him on the bench for most of it. The Bulls have a superstar that has been cleared to play a looooong time ago but he is chickenshit and chooses not to play. How is that the Heat's fault? We had players out, players with the flu, players hurt and still played. Still won. The Heat has the deepest bench of the NBA and that is why can afford to have people out and still be competitive. As a Heat fan I can see your point but it is a weak excuse. All of a sudden the refs are against the Bulls, God is against the Bulls by hurting all their players and it is not fair!!!

The Knicks aren't shit. They will be bitch slapped like a cheap whore. Pacers will most likely win, and will take the series to 6 games but I can't see how they can beat Miami unless either Bosh or Lebron get hurt and done for the season. 

Offline Keith Stone

• What would I do?
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2013, 04:41:13 PM »
And we have arrived to the painful end of this thread. Once again, the Heat took care of business and dispatched the Bulls on a 4-1 decisive playoff beat down, full of records for the book. I must say it was a pleasure to watch Chicago native Dwayne Wade putting them away, playing in one leg.

Perhaps the Bulls would want to forfeit the playoffs altogether until all of Miami players turn 43 or something. After all, the only streak still alive and well is the one where Miami has eliminating Chicago and sending them to play golf for the rest of the season.  :cry: :cry: :cry:

/close thread/       

Offline Eat Sack

• Banned
    • GHEY
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2013, 09:42:34 PM »
 :demented:
I'm A Freaking Cry Baby When I don't Get My Way