Doesn't wash....Errggh!!

• 0 Replies

Offline feral07

• Not enough room to write what I want..
« on: August 05, 2014, 12:57:48 AM »
Hi Guys.

Need a bit of help here :confused: . I have this mate who is to lazy to wash :eek: . He's been like this since I met him 20 plus years ago. One excuse he gives is, he has an allergy to soap :eek: . What I don't get is when he's with my other mates they all talk about being sweaty and nasty smelling ,taking baths, and showers, we've done this for years, but he still doesn't get what we're talking about. He has to know he stinks!. We all sniff our pits from time to time just to make sure your not the smelly person. He's helping me right now with a house I'm setting up for a mate who has just moved, and the weather has been sunny and very warm, which is making him worse, his car is  totally....Find a word for me.
My eldest daughter said to me tonight, Your mate sat at this end of the three seater this morning didn't he? She was right, that was at 7.30am  and she said it at 10.30pm, the scatter cushions stunk, washing machine for them. He's been wearing the same trousers for 3 weeks now, and he goes commando as well, if he's really hot you can see the sweat traveling down the crack of his butt and the sweat mark soaks into his trackie bottoms.

He's a great guy will do anything for anybody but his personal hygiene doesn't exist.I was at his house once and his Mum and Dad were telling him to have a wash and shower as he stunk, it just floated over the top of his head, that was the first time I met his parents, they were trying to embarrass him in  front of me, done no good either.  How can I tell him he stinks without hurting his feelings :idea:

Thanks for reading this and your time as well

Feral 
In my head... There's some shelves that need cleaning from basement to ceiling.